Chapter 15

No reply from Seungmin. He just wants to enjoy the older's hug. That's when Hyunjin came closer.

"As usual, truth, or dare.."told Hyunjin and pointed upstairs.

There are earlier some people waiting for others who want to join the game.
Even so, they often stipulate that the 'dare' given cannot be too extreme. Just light dare..maybe?

"Interesting.."muttered Minho who had been pulled by Seungmin and Hyunjin.

They went upstairs and entered a room where there were already some idols, but not all wanted to join in that game. They prefer to be spectators. Those who are not involved will sit on the couch, while the participants sit in a circle on the thick carpet in the middle of the spacious room.

Chan, Eunwoo, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Minho, Hoongjong, Miyeon, Ryujin, Soobin, Yiren, Niki, Q, Sunwoo and Wooyoung took their places in the middle of the room. 

Hyunjae put the bottle in the midst of the participant. He grinned before turning the bottle.

After turning around a few times, the bottle head slowly stopped in front of Ryujin. The girl's eyes are widened. The others cheered before falling silent to listen to Hyunjae's question.

"Truth or dare?"asked Hyunjae who became a bottle turner and a questioner.

Questions for truth or dare are already available in a separate bottle. So, Hyunjae's job is to take the folded paper and read it.  Ryujin turned to Yeji who had hugged her from behind. 

Yuna also approached with a smirk on her lips. She could guess that Ryujin would choose 'dare' as always.

"Truth.."

Yeji and Yuna looked at each other.

"This is new.."muttered Yeji.

Their eyes focused on Hyunjae who took a folded piece of paper in the 'truth bottle'.

"Who's your bias idol?" Hyunjae asked with a smirk on his lips. 

The paper was placed in an empty bottle so that they would not receive the same questions or instructions.

"Channie-oppa!"replied Ryujin proudly.

Chan sends the girl a finger heart before they both laughed. The others applauded.

"Next.."Hyunjae turned the bottle again and this time it stopped in front of Eunwoo.

The others started paying attention because this moment it involved Eunwoo. Soobin raised his hand, asking for the other's attention.

"Wait a minute. I want to call Eric and Jisung..”

Soobin go out and in less than five minutes, he had pulled two of his best friends into the room. 

In Jisung's hand are cheesecake sticks. It feels like Jisung came to this party just to eat~

"Continue!"said Soobin.

Eric and Jisung who still didn't understand, just stood behind a group of idols sitting in the middle of the room. Seeing the bottle in front of Eunwoo made Eric catch what was happening. He's clapping his hand, excited! 

Jisung just looked at the bottle while chewing his cheesecake. He also knew there were several pairs of eyes stealing glances at him. Who else but Minho, Hyunjin and Seungmin.

"Truth or dare?"Hyunjae asked.

"Of course, dare,"replied Eunwoo with his smirks.

The atmosphere in the room went wild. The 4 gen idol suggested a question for their sunbae. Hyunjae looked at Eunwoo's face as his hand reached for the folded paper inside the 'dare bottle'. The man burst out laughing as he read what was in the fold.

Interesting, thought Hyunjae.

"Kiss your crush.."

"Wooo!!" The others were already shouting.

Some of them mentioned Jisung's name as if he wasn't concerned about what happened there. This is because the guy indulged in chewing his cheesecake stick.

"She's not from 4 gen idol,"answered Eunwoo.

"What a shame!"The others was disappointed.

Actually, they want to identify who the famous idol crush is. But at the same time, there was a sigh of relief when Eunwoo didn't mention Jisung's name. Who else but Hwang Hyunjin. Since then, he has been watching Jisung and Eunwoo's behavior.

Meanwhile, Jisung, Eric and Soobin who learn who that man crush is, start smiling at each other.

"I want to play!"Eric said and sit next to Soobin.

He invited Jisung, but the man shook his head, but he still took a place next to Changbin on the couch. Changbin had chance to bite a little of the cake in the younger's hand.

Hyunjae turned the bottle again, and this time it stopped in front of Eric. Soobin and Eunwoo clapped.

"Truth!" Eric already gave the answer before Hyunjae had time to ask a question.

"Boomer!"shouted Jisung and Soobin in unison.

Eric rolled his eyes. Yiren and Q started urging the man to change to 'dare' but Eric still didn't want to. He will only accept the 'dare' challenge when he is with his best friends! Other than that, sorry!

"So, who's your crush?"

"HAN JISUNG! My crush is Han Jisung!" shouted Eric and turned to Jisung with a big smile on his lips.

Hyunjin who was sipping a drink, kept coughing. Sunwoo patted the man on the back. The others started teasing Jisung who was not surprised by Eric's statement. Hyunjin didn't like the teasing. Seeing from Jisung's reaction, Hyunjin could feel that the younger knew about Eric's feelings for him.

This is not a good sign..

"If someone doesn't claim him.."

Soobin covered Eric's mouth with his palm.  Eric protested, but when he saw Eunwoo's sharp look, he just grinned. It seems that tonight their plan didn't happen because of Eunwoo being here.

Seungmin glanced at Hyunjin who was clearly not happy with the current situation. Since the incident of the last three days, they have been trying to pretend that nothing happened. Chan asks him, Minho and Hyunjin to give Jisung some space.

Typical Chan!

"Please, proceed.."Soobin suggested. 

Jisung came out when Felix begged him to dance down there.

After several rounds, and several idols accepted their challenge, this moment the bottle stopped in front of Yiren. The girl smiled shyly as every pair of eyes paid attention to her.

"So, truth or dare?"

Yiren thought for a long time before she answered,

"Dare.."

Her team's eyes widened when they heard the brave answer. Yiren had never taken a risk like this.

"Are you sure?"asked Onda who was standing behind Yiren. The girl just nodded.

"I dare you to kiss anyone who enters this room.."Hyunjae read the paper in his hand.

"Oh my god, this is interesting!"Minho said while leaning on Seungmin's shoulder.

Yiren's eyes glanced towards the closed door. Her heart was pounding.

"I hope it's not Jisung,"Eric whispered to Soobin. Soobin also hopes for the same.

Suddenly, the door was pushed from the outside and Jisung stepped inside without knowing that something was waiting for him..

*****

❤️,
Kay.