Chapter 21

Han Hyo Joo and Han So Hee held a press conference for the second time about their relationship with Han Jisung. This is because since the Jisung accident, their name has been trending. There are still rumors saying both of them — Jisung's sugar mommy.

Ew!

Jisung's dad still gave permission for the press conference. He wants to make it easier for his little sisters to take care of his son if they return to Malaysia later. He does not want his son and his little sisters to be slandered with untrue things.

"I want to meet him!"

The scream from Jisung startled Han So Hee and Han Hyo Joo who had just entered the room. After the press conference, they went straight to the hospital.

"Okay, but after they discharged you," persuaded Mrs. Han.

"Promise?"

Mrs.Han glanced at her husband before they saw Dr. Bae come in with her nurse. They gave the doctor a chance to examine Jisung.

"Did you remember something?"

"Yes. Renjun. One of my best friend,"Jisung declared excitedly.

His aunts gasped at the name. They look at each other. After that incident, they didn't dare to mention Renjun's name in front of Jisung, but today..

"I want to see him, doctor. I don't know, but I missed him so much,"said Jisung while playing with his fingers. When he remembered Renjun, his feeling became sad. He doesn't know why?

Dr. Bae who learned what had happened to Jisung before, proposed Han's family to give time for the idol to accept everything he recalled.

Actually, this is the second time Jisung lost his memory.

The first time, when he was still a trainee with Chan (without the rest of Stray Kids members). But at that time he did not remember anything, including his name. Almost 4 months, Jisung forgot about all.  But when he started to remembered, he only reminded joyful events. So, there are some situations that hurt the heart, the idol doesn't remembered.

But, when he fell his memory for the second time, he remembered things before he lost his memory for the first time. Among them is his best friend, Renjun.

As he recovers from his first memory loss, Han's family is thankful that Jisung has forgotten about Renjun.The same goes for Chan. So, they never mentioned the man's name in front of Jisung.Their other members also didn't know about Renjun.

This is because just one line of Renjun's name made Jisung almost die several times. This proves that Jisung has been admitted to the hospital many times..but, all was fine when he lost his memory for the first time.  He totally forgets about Renjun.

So, everything was pleasant after that.

His family constantly makes sure he always takes care of himself. Chan also plays an important role so that the younger is always healthy. After being an idol, this is the first time Jisung was admitted.

But the different is, this time Jisung remembers Renjun.

"You can meet him after your discharge," stated Dr. Bae with a smile.

Jisung beamed.

"But, where is Chan-hyung?"

*****

"I'm in the kitchen!"

Hyunjin headed to the kitchen after hearing Changbin's voice. He offered a bitter smile to the older who was staring at Jisung's picture.

"I miss him,"Changbin confessed sincerely.

The taller sat next to the main rapper. They looked at Jisung's picture displayed on the laptop screen.