Chapter 31

The members did not know Jisung when he returned to South Korea. He wants to surprise them by doing this. Only his agency knows. Before meeting his member, he met his aunt, Hyo Joo. They had lunch together at So Hee's house who was currently abroad.

"Then you'll be back as part of the Stray Kids?"

"Hmm,"replied Jisung, who enjoyed his vanilla ice cream after completing a bowl of kalguksu.

"Jisung.."

The idol raised his face and looked at his aunt's face, expecting the next sentence.

"This time, I want to make sure you look after yourself more than anyone else. Don't be too kind to everyone. Your kindness is not something I want anyone to misuse. If you encounter any issues, don't hesitate to call me or So Hee. You always have us. Our relationship is well-known, so we can meet at any place."

When he heard his aunt's words, Jisung smiled. He is aware that both of his aunts are very concerned about him. He also witnessed their love for him, though in different ways.

"About Chan and Hyunjin, I hope you know this isn't easy as you thought. You have to deal with both of them. You can't overpower one of them. Fairness is required in this matter. Communication is the key that opens the door for a strong, healthy relationship. So, communicate even if it's uncomfortable or uneasy.."added Hyo Joo.

She actually couldn't bear to see Jisung face something that could threaten his life like before.

"I'll do my best."

"And promise me you'll take care of yourself."Hyo Joo shows her nephew her stern appearance.

"Okay, I promise."

"Oh yes, JYP-dnim wants to meet you."

*****

"Why so sudden?"asked Chan who was not pleased with the instructions received from his manager.

Today they don't have any activities so they want to marathon a movie together. Changbin and Hyunjin will also order food for their lunch as well. They are reluctant to engage in the hot weather outside.

"Oh my god, can't you just come here? Take the kids along. Bye!"

"What?"Chan looked at his phone screen with a look of disbelief.

His member who had piled up in the living room stared at him. He was unwilling to say what their movie marathon had to be canceled. However, he is obligated to perform his roles as a leader and idol.

"I'm sorry, guys. JYP-dnim wants to see us, now."

Hyunjin whines before banging his head on the pillow. His pain from last night's performance is still lingering. Last night, they were invited to perform in front of VVIP guests from another country. They received a'rest' for two days due to that.

"I want to see the movie!" cried Felix.

"So am I,"complained Seungmin. The others also seem unwilling to leave their cozy place.

"Hey, maybe it has something to do with Sungie?" Minho guessed in an attempt to get his member's interest. He didn't want Chan to feel guilty about this sudden agenda  After all, they are still suspicious of Jisung's rumour. JYP-pdnim seems to be hiding something from them even though Chan has confronted the older.

Chan smiled as he saw everyone's eyes shine. Hyunjin got up and Felix came after him.

"Let us get ready in 30 minutes!"

*****

"30 minutes?"

"Yes, they will arrive in 30 minutes," replied JYP-pdnim making Jisung twisting his ring. He misses his member but at the same time he is nervous. He couldn't imagine their reaction when they saw him there, next to their boss.

"Jisung, you really don't want to start out as a soloist?"JYP-pdnim has not yet given up hope that Jisung will be his soloist idol. He also deliberately spread the rumour that Jisung would leave Stray Kids.  It's because he wants to see how Stray Kids responds. He wants to observe how Chan and his members deal with this situation. If they want Jisung with Stray Kids, they must do something.

"My answer is still the same, sir."

JYP-pdnim nodded in understanding when Jisung used the word 'sir' instead of 'hyung'.

"But you remember the things they did to you, don't you?"

It is also one of the reasons that JYP-pdnim wants Jisung to pursue his solo career. Jisung is one of his favorite idol. Taking care of Jisung is his primary responsibility, and he must be the first to take care of him, before anyone else. This is because some big companies have wanted Jisung to be their idol since the pre-debut era.

"I remember everything. Before debut until this moment. But, I don't want to hold a grudge against anyone. They apologized with me. Maybe I made a mistake, too, that I never noticed."

"That's the reason you're my favorite. Even though you always 'go in and out' of the hospital during trainee time.."

"I'm sorry about that, hyung. I caused a lot of problems for JYP back then. You were also one of the ones who managed to conceal everything that happened to me, so that no one was aware that I had attempted suicide before."

JYP-pdnim patted the idol's shoulder with a smile.

"The past is the past, but I am very thankful that I was able to prevent one of my trainees from doing something like this. I want you to know that you can always see me if you have a problem with your member or even with your boyfriends,"replied JYP-pdnim with  smirks.

"H-how?"Jisung cursed himself for stuttering.

"Chan told me. He was my first idol who dared to threaten me. During your rumor spread, Chan came over to see me. He threatened to leave JYP if you left Stray Kids. He knows how important Stray Kids is to JYP," admitted JYP- pdnim.

Stray Kids made a live stream after Chan confronted him because of that rumour, and it was a good thing. Stray Kids insisted that Jisung will not leave them. He also received many petitions from STAY and some of the 4th generation idols to ensure Jisung does not leave Stray Kids. Their earnestness in defending Jisung made JYP-dnim not regret the rumor he spread.

"Nothing to worry about, Han-ah. I have given my approval for your relationship with Chan and Hyunjin. Even I'll make reservation the whole restaurant for your first date. Just tell me the when and where,"added the older while patting the shoulder an idol who doesn't seem to believe his words.

"For real?"

"For real. Pick any upscale restaurant."

"No, not that one but.."Jisung has no problem to reserve the whole restaurant by himself, though.

"Oh, about your relationship?"

"Yeah, that one."

Before the elder could answer, they heard a knock on the door. The older chuckled when he saw Jisung startled.

"Come in!"

*****

❤️,
Kay.