Until I had met you. There was no sun in my sky. No mirrors for monsters. No love in sight. Then you walked down those stairs. And I knew my heart wasn't mine. On the day that I met you. My whole world came alive

You said close your eyes. I got you now.

Nik and I got to see Alina and Jackson begin twilling the other around with smiles on their faces. That brought me at peace seeing neither of them concerned for once in their lifetime. Klaus catches me off guard when he lifts me up in the air on our next spin and then sits me back on my feet when we see little Henrik get up on the stage and take the microphone off the table. "Jackson, I have a warning for you."

"Oh boy this should be good." Nik mumbled wrapping his arms around my waist holding me against his embrace.

Nudging him with my hands I gave him a look knowing he shouldn't say anything. "Be nice. He's our kid and he's five. What can he possibly say that no one would find adorable."

"Jackson, Lina is my big sister and she means the world to me. And I would be really really sad if anything happened to her." Henrik started saying his little speech causing people in the crowd to go awe at him until he switched into sounding like his daddy. "But mark my word, one day I am going to be as strong as my daddy and when I am, if you hurt her I will hunt you down and make you pay!"

Rebekah raised a glass toasting her young nephew and everyone followed by raising a glass. "That's my nephew!"

"I just hope he doesn't try and dagger us." Kol dryly chuckled, sending Nik and I a look before my eyes got sight of the moon rising in the night sky.

Tugging on my husband's arm I pointed towards the sky so he would see what I was showing him. He nodded, raising his voice to everyone in the room needing to get going before Alina turned and destroyed her wedding dress too. "Ladies and gentlemen I am sorry to say but we ask that you all please head home. It is getting late and the kids have a big day tomorrow."

Everyone else slowly left the house while Alina and Jackson went to go get changed into other clothes and pack a bag for afterwards. Coming down the stairs I sat down Nik's bag since he said that he would turn with her tonight. "I hate that you have to go, Bex. Kol you too. I swear we will get this family back together somehow."

"Awe we know you will, Rae. You've never let us down before." Kol shrugged his shoulders before he hugged me. Wrapping my arms around him I hugged him gently.

Rebekah gives me a hug too, smiling weakly at me. "Kol is right. Mikaelson's won't go down without a fight." Wrapping my arms around her I made a noise wiping away some tears watching them vamp away off into the distance.

Klaus came down the stairs gesturing his head up the long staircase taking my hand in his. "I put Henrik and Hope to bed. But Missy is insisting on coming with us. She refuses to leave her twin to suffer alone."

"Let's go then we won't have much longer to wait." I squeezed his hand, vamping the four of us into the woods. Closing my eyes for a moment I stared up at the stars enjoying the view of being under the moonlight.

Missy took her sister's hands in hers whispering something to her that made me confused at what they were talking about. "Hope and Henrik are ready so we can channel you when you are in your werewolf form."

"I understand, sis. I'll be fine. You don't have to worry about me." Alina whispered back hugging her sister before she glanced in our direction lifting her gaze up to the sky seeing the moon almost reaching its peak in the sky.

Nik glanced down at me resting a hand to my cheek and I leaned into the palm of his hand. "She'll be fine, Rae. I won't let her lose too much control. But once we run you need to be on your guard because we're not the only wolves out here. New wolves can come into the bayou at any time."

"Sssh Nik. I'm not worried about us. Just be safe and take care of our girl for me." Running a hand through his hair he leans his forehead against mine sucking in a breath. I released a breath, kissing him softly. "You're the only person to understand what she is going through."

He kissed me back before we yanked our heads back seeing Alina gasp and collapsed onto all fours. "It's starting."

"Missy come here." I took her hand in mine when she followed my instructions. She grasped her hand in mine while we watched it begin.

Alina sniffed through some tears feeling her back bone's breaking. "Dad...ah...what do I do....it hurts!" Her hair fell in front of her eyes where she started crying.

"Alina, sweetheart. This could take hours-"

"Hours...I can't handle that!" She cut him off where I heard her heartbeat increase.

Nik reached forward cradling her face in his palm sniffing through tears himself hating to see her in pain. "If you fight it, Alina. But if you let it take over you. If you let it control your body. Then it won't hurt you. It won't make you feel pain once you have gone through the pain."

"Urgh! So I let it take over me and swallow me whole....what now should I do dad?" She began crying even more when her wrists and ankles broke.

Her father leaned forward kissing her forehead where her eyes focused on him and I saw the golden color appearing for the first time in her eyes. "After the pain you will feel everything. The wind, the breeze, the sounds and all the other animals around you. And it will be the most wonderful thing in the world. There is nothing that holds a candle to it. And I know you will never be afraid ever again. So just embrace it, Lina and I'll be right behind you."

Alina nodded, closing her eyes where I squeezed my daughter's hand focusing on her when her body dropped onto the dirt ground. She shot her head upwards screaming before her entire body transformed into a wolf. "There's my girl. Run wild and free." Klaus whispered when he stared into the eyes of a light brown wolf standing in front of him.

Alina growled softly spinning on her feet running off into the woods. She howled into the distance where Nik turned to me giving us a head nod quickly transforming right in front of us into his black werewolf form. "Run wild and free, honey." I whispered to him knowing he could understand me where I noticed the blue glow inside his eyes that was the Hollow magic.

"Nik, what's happening to you? Your eyes are blue - ah. Melissa what are you doing!" I stepped forward asking him until I felt my magic being drained from me. Whipping my head around I gasped seeing Missy with her other hand raised in the air with the blue Hollow magic being pulled out of her father's wolf body.

She shakes her head, not stopping where I saw a vision of Hope and Henrik where he had helped her sit up a locates spell so they were drawing from the other's power. "Magia tollux de terras. Magia tollux de terras....Magia tollux de terras. Magia tollux de terras....I'm sorry mom but this is the way our family gets back together like you said. We shouldn't have to wait any longer." She waved her hand snapping my neck where I blacked out seeing Klaus running off into the woods having no idea what they were doing.

Comments really appreciated ❤️ Melvia-ito