Heretics in Mystic Falls

It had only been a few weeks since we released the Heretics and Lily. And to my surprise everything was still going pretty well. Klaus's siblings were double their own thing. While Klaus and I were busy raising our daughters. Klaus and I were laying on the couch in his old mansion with my head laying in his lap. "I don't think we have had this much peace in a long while, love."

"That's true and I am honestly in love with it." I giggled when he started running his fingers through my hair smiling up at him brightly.

Three sets of footsteps came down the stairs all jumping on us. "Mommy. Daddy!" All three of them giggled when they tackled us in hugs and smiles.

"What are you three rascals up to?" Klaus sat up putting Missy on his lap looking between the three of them.

Hope smiled at him. "Can you play hide and seek with us?"

"We played it with your siblings but we want to play with you." Alina moved onto my lap where I wrapped my arms around her.

He tapped his knees lightly before he picked up Missy in his arms throwing her into the air shortly and catching her afterwards. "Right. Since your mother knows every inch of the house she should seek. And the four of us will hide."

"Sounds good to me." Turning my back to them I whipping my head around. "Oh and this time no using your powers."

Alina and Hope nodded, running their separate ways. Klaus and Missy did the same leaving me to count to 100. Once I finished I slowly walked upstairs using my vampire hearing searching for their heartbeats. Entering one of the spare rooms I couldn't hear anything going on but I paused outside the closet door flinging it opened finding Hope. "Hi mommy."

"Hi baby." I smiled, helping her to her feet.

We both kept searching through the house for the others. Hope went and looked underneath the bunk beds but they weren't there. Vamping down the hall I entered the art studio looking through the pieces. Until someone accidentally sneezed meaning I had found Alina. "Gotcha!"

"Dang. It would be harder if we could use our powers." She hit the ground with her fists getting to her feet.

Now it was onto Klaus and Missy. Hope and Alina went on their own search for their sister. Scratching my head I had checked almost all the rooms so I went in search of my husband. Because there was one room we told them to stay out of which was our bedroom. "Klaus, what are you doing in here?" I asked when I opened the door seeing that he wasn't even hiding.

"Shut the door. Hurry Rae." He waved his hand in the air putting his hands behind his head smiling at me.

Shutting the door slowly and quietly as possible I walked over sitting down by his feet. "Are you going to answer my question now of why you are in here?"

"I'm hiding from my beautiful seeker obviously." He gave me a cheeky grin.

I sent him a glare. "Nik..."

He quickly grabbed me by my hips flipping me onto my back on the soft mattress. He crawled back up so he was hovering above me. "I couldn't help myself, Raelyn. After all, being back in this room reminded me that this is the exact house I took your virginity from you."

"You're ridiculous, Nik. Come on, we promised the kids we would play with them." I attempted to get up from the bed but he snagged my wrist holding me still in my place.

He spun me back down onto the bed holding my wrists above my head. "They would never dare to come looking for us here, Rae. Now I do believe we should test out this bed again shall we. It's been so long."