Intense Family Reunion

Shrugging one a nice white tee shirt with flowers on it I stared at myself in the mirror. The v neck part of the shirt hung a little lower than I cared for but I liked the pairing with some ripped blue jeans and some orange tenna shoes. My hair was in a braid thrown over my right shoulder finally paired with my brother’s necklace as always. “That text can’t be from my mother. She has no idea where I am right. Yeah she couldn’t possibly have broken my hiding spell.” 

Exiting my bedroom in the Mikaelson’s house I didn’t bother with looking around considering I had a pretty good idea how the house was shaped figuring I wouldn’t run into anything expected. Twirling my necklace in my hands I couldn’t shake the nerves in the pit of my stomach. “Worse case scenario if she does find me then she’ll be so angry with me. She’ll take me back to Uncle Joshua….but I can’t face that. I won’t be their leader - oh god but I have a sort of family here now too. I don’t - I don’t want to run from this life.” 

“Don’t make me do this to you again, Elijah!” Whipping my head around, I ran into the room that Klaus was holding his coffins to see that he was holding down someone and in his other hand was a silver dagger. 

“Klaus, what on earth are you doing?” I called out to him where he dropped the dagger onto the wooden floor seeing that I was standing in the doorway. 

He gasped, dropping his hands at his sides. “Raelyn, it’s just family business.” 

“Niklaus…” The man he was holding down was wearing a black suit and tie when his gaze met mine. “Who exactly is this girl?” 

The hybrid placed a hand on the man’s shoulder gesturing with his freehand in my direction. “Brother this is Raelyn Lane. She is a siphon witch from a coven called the Gemini. She’s been helping me to reunite us with the rest of our family. And Raelyn, this is my brother Elijah.” 

“Hi, it’s nice to meet you.” I nervously waved not expecting to meet another family member of his so soon. 

The man named Elijah moved past his brother picking up my hand and kissing the palm of it before dropping it when I blushed shifting my gaze to Klaus seeing that he was clenching his jaw. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Raelyn.” 

“So that is my brother who has been very loyal to me, not as loyal as Rebekah. But still loyal. Also I did manage to get you your buffalo chicken. It's being set on the table now.” Elijah walked off when the doorbell had rang when Klaus came over to me. 

“Thank you.” My phone vibrates in my back pocket. 

“Who’s calling you this late?” He clearly noticed that I wasn’t going to answer. 

“It’s not a big deal. I’ll answer it later. Let’s go eat, I'm starving.” Throwing my hands up I headed towards the dining room seeing that there were five chairs with a table full of food, along with a blonde girl that was obviously compelled by him to serve the meal. 

Elijah opened the front door declaring to the two of us. “Niklaus, our guests have arrived.” 

“Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilised men, shall we?” Klaus asked the pair coming over to me pulling out my chair letting me sit down in the chair beside his. “Here you go, Rae.” 

Elijah told them simply. “It's better to indulge him.” 

Stefan grumbled back. “I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told, I had to cause you would hear us out.” 

Klaus smirked, resting his hands down on the back of my chair nodding to the blonde who pulled out his chair for him where he sat down threatening them. “Well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours.”