24- exclusive

instagram, irl, & imessage!

jspotter posted a story

seen by crewnott, colinmcg, and others

⚘⚘⚘

CREW PUSHED HIS way through the crowd. the first person he recognized was his mother, so he immediately went over to her.

"did you do this?" he shoved his phone in her face.

penny leaned against her husband, sipping her drink, "she told me she was single, and i thought she would look good with james."

"why would you do that?"

theodore rolled his eyes, "because giuliana told her she was single, and your mother thought she would look good with james."

"i get that. but you know i fancy her," he ran a hand through his hair.

"do you?" she grinned into her glass, "because i thought you were both single. not even exclusive."

crew snatched a glass of champagne from a waiter and drank the whole thing, "i like her. i thought that was obvious."

"oh, it is. but you haven't acted on that, crew," theo told his son.

"i asked her out!"

"you asked her to shag," penny raised a brow, "i mean, it's been how long? and you still haven't  asked her on a date? and i didn't need her to tell me that."

"you've basically been treating her like a quick time, not your witch," theo explained.

crew went to respond, but caught a glimpse of the shiny outfit giuliana was wearing and immediately went over.

"hey, crew!" james said, "long time, no see."

crew would've responded, but all he could focus on was james' hand on giuliana's waist.

"crew," the girl waved a hand in front of him, "did you need something?"

"what are you doing here with him, g?" he asked.

"mate-" james started.

"i wasn't asking you."

g frowned, "your mother set us up if you must know. i think james is quite nice actually."

"nicer than me?" crew frowned too.

"well, we've known each other for like three hours, and he's already asked me out to dinner. i've known—and been intimate—with you for months, and you haven't tried to ask me on a date even once. doesn't sound nearly as nice, crew"