08- jumpscare

irl & instagram!

kinda spicy (?)

GIULIANA WOKE UP to a heavy weight on her chest.

she tried to move away from it, but stilled when the thing groaned and wrapped its arms around her.

opening her eyes, she was met with brown fair she knew all too well.

"fuck," she muttered, trying to get out from under him.

"crew," she wiggled, "crew get off me."

he did not. in fact, he just tucked his head further into her neck and tightened his grip.

"crew nott, if you don't get off me right now i will cut off your dick."

he moved so he was hovering over her allowing them to asses the situation.

"that birthmark is hot," his voice was raspy from sleep.

"shut up," giuliana mumbled as she covered it.

"don't do that," he moved her arms, "it's perfect."

"it is no-" the words died in her mouth as he bent down to take it into his mouth.

"crew," she breathed, "we- you- we shouldn't be doing this."

he ignored her words, continuing his path down her body, "we already have, so i see no reason we should stop."

"because you're brother has a massive crush on me, and it would be mean to do that to him," she ranted.

crew huffed and looked up at her, "one, august is fourteen and there is no possible way he would've ever had a chance. two, i don't like that you're thinking about other boys when i've got my mouth on you." he dipped his head and continued what he was doing.

"right," she said, slipping her fingers through his hair, "that makes sense. but it doesn't mean we should keep this up."

he watched as her head tilted back, exposing the marks he'd left. "i don't see why not-" he pressed an open mouth kiss to her inner thigh "i'm hot-" another "you're hot-" on the other side, "makes lots of sense to me."

"well i- um- you- we- crew!" her mouth fell open.

he hummed against her, "no more thinking, only feeling."

⚘⚘⚘

gdelguerra posted

gdelguerra posted

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.