16- flopping

irl & instagram!

this is the closest thing to smut you will ever get from me

GIULIANA HAD JUST gotten dressed after her shower when crew came in.

"can i help you?" she cast a drying charm on her hair.

"you're not pregnant," he announced, seeing that she didn't have a bump.

"i am not," she continued her nightly routine.

"you let me think you were pregnant?" he asked.

giuliana sighed and leaned against her dresser, "i never said i was pregnant."

"but you-" he sputtered.

"never once did i explicitly say i was pregnant. any baby i may or may not have," she explained.

"and why would you do that?" his chaw clenched.

she shrugged, "the first time, i was just bloated and i wanted to mess with you. but then you were still being annoying and assumed we were monogamous so i kept it up."

he moved towards her, "you think that was funny?"

she smirked up at him, "very."

"you're such a bitch," he pressed his lips to hers.

"but not yours," she mumbled in between kisses.

he set her on the dresser, "yes, mine."

"you haven't asked me out yet," she weaved her fingers through his hair as he made his way down her neck.

"polpetta, i think we both know you're mine anyways," he pulled away just long enough to take off both of their tops.

"i don't think- crew," she moaned. "i have a date tomorrow."

he jerked away from her, his pupils wide, "with who?"

"colin."

"well i suppose i'll just have to show you what it feels like to be properly fucked, so when he's flopping on you, tomorrow you know what he should be doing." he tossed her on the bed.

she squealed and bounced, "i don't think that's necessary."

"oh, but i think it is, sweetheart." he crawled towards her.

"nuh uh," she shook her head and backed away from him.

"well now i've caught you," he trapped her in-between his arms, "i think it's only right to enjoy my treat. i've worked so hard to get it."

⚘⚘⚘

gdelguerra posted a story