22- potter and co

instagram, imessage, & irl!

gdelguerra posted a story

seen by clara.gdg, crewnott, and others

replies

montagueezra
that shirt looks awfully familiar

gdelguerra
idk what you mean

⚘⚘⚘

everybody

giuliana- mommy
leya- lovely
calla- blondie
inez- nosey
crew- horny
ezra- whiney
leo- brownie
reese- fluffy

fluffy
we are lost

nosey
and grandpa is pissed

blondie
you're lost?

whiney
even i knew how to get there

brownie
it's kinda hard to miss it

horny
this is penny here
my father is about to murder me
so how about you come outside

mommy
yeah give me a second

nosey
august is probably so jealous

lovely
i can see that from the window

whiney
g should be down there right now

mommy
i'm wearing a white t shirt
i'm waving

horny
oh i see you

blondie
that had to hurt

whiney
poor guy

brownie
i can't tell if it's broken

lovely
i think it's just bloody

nosey
g has super strong elbows

⚘⚘⚘

GIUILIANA CLOSED THE door after the whole nott/lupin-black family entered her home.

"welcome to la casa del guerra!" g smiled.

(the del guerra home)

"you have a very nice home," remus smiled at her.

she walked further into the house, where the rest of the occupants were. "thanks. my parents aren't home right now, but they'll be back before dinner."

"what up, penny?" leo grinned.

theo shot him a look as he wrapped an arm around her waist, "are your parents coming too?"

"nah. they know they're not welcome around you guys. but graham is out with leya's and g's parents."

a small house-elf appeared,  "willy will show miss' guests to their rooms now."

"thank you, willy," giuliana said.

"i'll hang back," crew said as he settled on the couch next to giuliana and spoke low enough for just her to hear, "nice shirt."

"shut up," she mumbled.

"us too," inez spoke for her and her twin.

"what are our plans?" crew asked.

ezra sighed, "nothing tonight."

"you guys just got here," giuliana explained, "but we have plans to do something tomorrow."

"where's augs?" leya asked upon realizing he wasn't there.

"he's with the malfoys and potter and co." resse answered.

"i want to see your room," crew stood up, pulling giuliana up with him.

"you can do that. but i have no-" she was cut off by crew throwing her over his shoulder.

"che cosa stai facendo?" she screeched.

(what are you doing?)

leya winced, "damn, she's pissed."

crew ignored her, "i'll figure out where your room is, i'm sure it's not hard."

they watched in silence as crew calmly walked away, seemingly unbothered by giuliana cursing at him in italian.

"how much do you want to bet they're gonna have a quickie?"

"leo!" inez gasped, "why would you say that?"

"fifty galleons," ezra said.

"that is why, inez. we have a deal, mister montague," he shook hands with his friend.

the group talked about their vacations for a while before crew came back downstairs.

"you forgot your belt," ezra gestured to where it lay open on his hips.

"oops," he fixed it.

"where's g?" penny came back downstairs followed by her husband and fathers.

"right here," she appeared with ruffled hair, flushed cheeks, and a completely new outfit.

theo glanced at his smirking son, "right."

"oh!" giuliana straightened and turned to crew, "did you bring my son?"

"he's napping upstairs," sirius shuddered, "that cat is mean, and i don't know how it likes you."

she settled in her original spot next to crew, "he followed me to my dorm after class. i tried to keep him until crew took him back."

"he has never liked sirius," remus explained, "and he's a bit hurt."

"well i think pussies have never worked well with you regardless," theo snorted.

penny gasped, "theodore!"

"i think i love you a little more, mister nott," giuliana smiled, ignoring how crew pinched her side.

"call me theo."

⚘⚘⚘

c speaks!

i do not speak italian, i googled it. if it's wrong, you know who to blame

:))