05: body

(warning: NSFW)

"My room, please?"I asked as I took Izogie's hands making her kiss her teeth.

"Something wrong with my room?"She asked giving me a stale look making me shake my head in response.

"No, but people are always coming in and out of your room asking for help and I can make more noise in my room."I responded which made her smirk and allowed me to eventually pull her hand and lead her to my bedroom.

The moment we were in the comfort and privacy of my bedroom, I locked the door behind us. With a sudden move, I grabbed Izogie in a deep, passionate kiss, wrapping my arms around her neck to hold her close.

The feeling of intimacy and desire grew stronger as our lips and tongues touched and our breaths became heavier. Izogie responded quickly, using her strength and dexterity to lift me up and position me in her arms, wrapping my legs around her waist. The intensity of the moment, the feeling of being in her strong arms and my desire for her, all overcame me in a rush of passion.

The moment, the feeling of being in her strong arms and my desire for her, all overcame me in a rush of passion and emotions.

As I allowed myself to fully enjoy the passionate moment between us, Izogie gently placed me down on the bed, continuing the kiss and not letting go. Izogie stripped off my clothes, kissing every inch of my body in a slow and teasing way that was both sensual and irresistible.

I watched in awe and admiration as she displayed her strength and muscles, our bodies coming together in a heated and intimate moment. The combination of our passion, desire and lust quickly escalated to a level beyond description, and I felt a rush of emotion as we let our emotions and bodily instincts take control.

I begged Izogie to continue kissing me passionately and slowly, and she obliged by making her way back up and pulling me into the deepest, most sensuous kiss that I had ever experienced.

As I smiled into the kiss, my body was overcome with a rush of emotion, feeling her strong hands slowly and sensually strip off my clothes and pull me closer to her.

"You let your guard down, my love."I muttered against her lips as I felt her nails travelling up and down my back before she went to my waist.

"You make me weak, Meu coração (my heart)."She purred making me smirk at her in shock.

"Have you brushed up on your Portuguese?"I asked whilst kissing her neck making her chuckle and gasp in pleasure as soon as I bit her earlobe.

"Mmh, that was sexy."I responded as I bit her earlobe once again making her moan once again and before I had even realized what was happening, I was being moved and positioned in a different way, as I found myself lying on my back, my arms and legs wrapped tightly around Izogie.

Izogie pecked my lips a couple of times before she moved her way down making her way in between my legs. She then placed my leg over her shoulder as she gently moved her sharp nails up and down my thighs.

"Will you make noise for me, Meu coração(my heart)?"She asked as she looked up at me making me nod my head.

"Yes, Izogie."I muttered making her chuckle my delicate nub was eventually touched by her tongue making me gently stroke her hair and moan out in pleasure.

The moment of passion and excitement was almost too much for me to bear, as I shut my eyes and let the feeling of pleasure wash over my body. A loud moan escaped my lips, as my heart raced and my heartbeat seemed to thunder in my ears.

All of my senses felt heightened and focused in one singular direction, as I lost myself completely in the overwhelming sensation of passion and desire. I was lost in Izogie's warm touch and caress, all I could do was repeatedly moan her name out.

"Izogie--ahh!"I moaned as I held onto the sheets with my eyes shut.

"I love you so much."I moaned as I looked down at Izogie and gently stroked her tight coils.

"Mmhmm?"She asked as she briefly pulled away from my heat making me nod my head as I caressed her cheek making her smirk as she went back down to lap on me making me moan louder.

I placed my hand over my mouth trying my best to muffle the loud moans as I shut my eyes, I felt Izogie's hand travel up my thigh and intertwine with my fingers.

"You are doing so well, beautiful."She whispered as I felt a tight knot in my stomach which made me arch my back and gasp.

"Release yourself, my love."Izogie muttered before she went back to lapping at my heat which made me cry out her name a couple of times before I felt my body go into an euphoric shock making me scream her name one last time before I felt my muscle slowly ease up.

"Good girl."Izogie muttered before she kissed my thighs and pushed herself up to my level making me pull her into a kiss.

"Your turn."I muttered against her lips with a small smile making her chuckle.

"Just to put you in a good mood before training."

"Nawi, how was your first week of training?"I excitedly asked as I embraced her tightly making her smile.

"Princess, I do not mean to sound so rude but how are you always so cheerful?"She asked as she looked up at me oddly.

"If I am not, who will be? Everyone here is always frowning. Look at them."I responded as I pointed at all of the people around us making her laugh.

"Tsetse."Izogie called making me roll my eyes as I watched her approach us and sit next to Nawi.

"Tsetse? Who is that?"Nawi asked as she looked down at Izogie in confusion which made me giggle.

I couldn't help but laugh along with Izogie at Nawi's confusion over the nickname "Tsetse." The innocent and wholesome reaction from Nawi was endearing and amusing, as she continued to eat her food.

"You, like an African fly that flies around with no aim and just wants to do too many things at once."Izogie jokingly explained making me laugh even harder.

"Oh, they have given you that nickname?"I asked as I crossed my arms making Nawi roll her eyes before she went back to eat her food.

"Listen, when I was just 14 years old I also trained to be an agojie but I never wanted to listen. I wanted to pick up the sword on the first day and General Nanisca would not have it at all. Imagine a 14 year old telling you how to do your job?"I asked as I thought about my first few days of agojie training, I even thought about quitting because I thought it was pointless.

"You also trained Princess?"Nawi asked in shock making me nod my head.

"Yes, love. I even fought a couple of times, less times than I could count on my fingers though because after I got injured and lost a lot of blood, Nanisca refused to take me back to the field."I explained Nawi's fascination with my story grew, as she paused her eating to listen intently to me.

"Wow. I had no idea."She responded making me nod my head.

"So, be patient. You will pick up that sword one day and you will pick up that spear one day."I responded as I gave her a small smile making her smile back at me.

"That is how you give a motivational speech, Izogie."I muttered making her wave me off as she turned to eat her food which made me giggle.

"Can I ask a question?"She asked as she looked up at me making shrug my shoulders in response.

"Are you and Izogie together?"She asked making Izogie choke on her whisky making me giggle in response as I rubbed her back.

"Answer the question, Izogie."I responded as I crossed my arms making her wave me off.

"Eh, none of your business."

"Can women be together?"Nawi asked as she looked between us curiously.

"Tsetse! I said none of your business."Izogie dismissed making me giggle at Nawi who looked up at Izogie with a pout.

"Yes, we are Nawi but nobody else knows but General Nanisca and Amenza. Only because they caught us once but my father must never know."I responded making Nawi nod her head slowly.

"How does it work?"

"Tsetse go to the wash room."