Alina Mikaelson - Keener

En başından başla

Rebekah smiles at her and watches as Alina stands in front of her full-length mirror and holds the dress against her body to see how it looks. "It's beautiful. Thank you so much auntie Bex."

Rebekah embraced her in another hug once she laid it down on the edge of the bed. "Well, I happen to be the only woman alive who's commissioned wedding dresses in five different centuries. Never made it down the aisle, of course."

"It's perfect, Auntie Bex." Alina laughed through the first sight of happy tears I have seen in the last two days during planning a wedding.

Moving something out from behind my back I sent my daughter a wink. "I am taking care of something borrowed and blue. While I left your father in charge of something old." Revealing Jaocb's necklace out from behind my back.

She ran forward, turning around so I could put it around her neck. "Oh mom....wow. I can't believe you'll let me wear it. Even just for tonight. Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now let's get you ready before the wolves downstairs start to pick fights." I chuckled hugging her seeing Freya come in to help with her heels and getting the dress on. Rebekah was to do her hair. She let Alina's hair be loose for the most part and then put some of it into a crown on top of her head.

Extending my arm out to my daughter I smiled when she looped her arm through mine. My daughter smiled while I led her out the door until we paused seeing her dad standing at the top of the stairwell that would go down into the main entrance. "Dad, mom said you have my something old."

"I do, princess Alina." He did a childish bow reaching into his suit jacket drawing out a princess crown sitting it on her gently. I smiled brightly at him scanning over seeing him wearing a black suit jacket, a light gray dress shirt and a black tie.

I was wearing a short light orange dress that fell down to my ankles. Leaving my hair loose and I had my brown cowgirl boots on. "Oh dad. Don't make me cry. I'll cry if you do." Alina chuckled seeing him sniffing through some tears.

"I can't help it, little werewitch. You will always be a Mikaelson and be my daughter. Shall we?" He offered her his arm standing on her right side while I remained on her left.

"Uh mom. I don't think Mary will like you both walking me." Alina warned me though she didn't pull her arm out of mine.

I tilted my head raising a brow towards my husband who just grinned at me not wanting to let her go yet either. "I nearly died giving birth to you and your sisters so that bayou mother will have to accept both your parents walking you down the aisle."

"Looks like you're stuck with both of us, sweetheart." Nik smiled, kissing her forehead before we started walking into the main room. The music began playing where Alina kept her eyes focused on where she was walking until we reached the end then she stared at only Jackson.

The young wolf boy wasn't in a flannel which pleased both Klaus and I like he normally would be. He was wearing some blue jeans though and a brown belt. He had it paired with a black dress shirt and a white tie. "If you ever hurt her I will hunt down everyone you love." I threatened the werewolf by putting my daughter's left hand in his.

"And I will deposit your head on the end of a spike....we love you, Lina." Klaus flashed his hybrid eyes at him giving her another kiss on the forehead before we stepped to the side. Jacob, Henrik and Hayley were standing outside on the side with Jackson. While it was us, Hope. Missy and Andrea on the other side.

All eyes focused on the young couple and the elder werewolf we knew as Mary Keener who was performing the ceremony. "We gather together as a community seeking peace, inspired by this couple standing before you. There was a time when werewolves saw themselves not as cursed, but blessed with connection to our most pure selves. And tonight, we honor that blessing with the long-awaited unification of these two bloodlines. The Mikaelson's and the Keener's."

Mary performs a hand-fasting by binding Alina and Jackson's wrists together with a ribbon decorated with flowers. "In doing so, we choose to embrace Alina's witch nature. With this union, Alina will share her unique gifts with her husband. And now, your vows."

Jackson takes a deep breath squeezing Alina's hands , meaning he must have been as nervous as she was. "I pledge to honor you and defend you and yours above all others. To be your comfort, your sanctuary, and for as long as we both shall live. To be your family."

"To share in blessings and burdens. To be your advocate, your champion. To be your family....always and forever." Alina added her own twist on the end of the vows they had to resight together.

Mary glanced in mine and Nik's direction but there wasn't anything more she could say. They were getting married like she wanted so she finished the ceremony. "You two have endured all the traditional werewolf rituals and trials. There is only one remaining. Jackson, you may kiss your bride."

"Always and forever, Alina." Jackson mumbles through a smile sliding a golden ring with a red jewel in the center onto her left ring finger.

She slides a black band on his left hand leaning in forward slowly. "Always and forever, Jack." He closes the rest of the gap and they share their first ever kiss together. Now that the good part was over we had to prepare for the hardest part of the evening.

Comments really appreciated ❤️ Melvia-ito