◇ 》simon dominic | i live alone《 ◇

-------------------

This is a bit different, as the premise of this imagine is that this is a Korean reality show called 'I live Alone' (also known as 'Home Alone') and this is my version of Simon Dominic's episode (instead of a niece, he has a daughter).

So there will be a lot of dialogue as (the hosts are essentially reacting to footage of Simon/you/your daughter) and there will be a lot of shifting from being on-screen to watching the screen to imitate the style of the show.

• ● • ○ • ● • ○ •

Cot = cradle/crib

Trousers = pants

-------------------

The hosts eagerly shift their focus from Simon (who had introduced himself and thanked everyone for reaching out to him to be on the show), to the small monitor screens in front of them; awaiting to see what he gets up to when he is at home.

"Wait until you see how beautiful she is," Simon starts, being careful not to mention you or your daughter in order to not give anything away.

"Who is he talking about~? Do you think he has any pets?"

"I don't think so—I don't see any pet-related items. Maybe he's looking after a friend's pet..."

"Is he talking about a lover? A partner? Oh my goodness, Simon—are you revealing your partner to us for the first time?"

He leans back in his seat with his hands tucked in his armpits as a knowing grin stretches across his face.

"Is he married? No? Who does he live with!? I'm so curious!!"

-

The camera now cuts from Simon and the hosts watching the monitors to the Simon on the monitors (in his home), silently padding around the house after having woken up early and gone through his personal routine.

After making himself a cup of tea and greeting the cameraman that was following him since he woke up, he carefully made his way to a separate room from the master bedroom and made his way inside, indicating for the cameraman to be quiet.

There were two curtains that acted as partitions, leaving an aisle down the middle. this was of course the 'surprise' that the Simon watching didn't mention to the hosts.

-

"Wait, wait—what is that? what's behind those curtains?"

"I thought I was in a private hospital room...what's going on?"

The hosts turn to Simon and look inquisitive, some puzzled and one mildly concerned, as though the 'thing he wasn't mentioning' was that he was looking after someone who was sick and that this was going to be a serious episode of 'I live Alone', rather than a light-hearted one.

"No one say anything else, it's alright!! He's moving the curtains—quickly, let's watch!"

-

Simon gently drew one of the curtains to the side, revealing a cot, and pulled it back to its place, leaving a small opening for the cameraman to look into.

"There she is. she looks just like her Mum—I'm so thankful!" he chuckles quietly, beaming with pride as the cameraman lowers his camera to rest his shoulder and he cups his mouth to whisper into Simon's ear (conscious of your daughter).