Twenty-Four

Beck applied mascara to her lashes,  her eyebrows furrowed seeing Y/n staring blankly at the mirror.

"Y/nah! Earth to Y/n."

Y/n flinched a little and turned her head towards Beck. She waved her wrist at her dramatically to show her watch. "We're getting late girl."

She nodded twice and finally put red lipstick over her plump lips.

Red is Jungkook's favourite color and she absentmindedly wore a cute red dress.

She sighed but finally got ready. Apparently Yoongi was busy so he wouldn't be able to make it as Beck told her. So it was just the two of them going.

Y/n couldn't blame her other friends for backing out, it was a school night and assignments don't get done by themselves.

The club she took Y/n was maybe new one because she had surely not been there even once.

Lots of students from their university were already there partying their way. So she guessed she and her best friend were not the only students there.

Y/n had always been a confident girl, but after this relationship stuff she went through, even a gaze from some other man felt like fire on her skin.

She felt a girl looking their way, being all seductive which attracted Beck's attention right away.

Beck told her to wait for her while she would go meet to that mysterious girl.

Y/n sighed and encouraged her as well. She was glad that her best friend was fully embracing herself and not let herself be affected by other people's shallow opinions.

So to celebrate this new era of her best friend she downed the shots in one go.

Her throat burned but she wanted to feel something. Feeling hurt by drinks was much easier than the hurt she was enduring by her broken heart.

After a while Beck was no where to be seen but someone else caught her eye. Him.

Jungkook was there on the other side of the club. How could he even enter the club, she wondered. But then she scoffed realizing that it must surely be a fake id. Of course he was capable of it.

She could recognize some of his friends, including the most popular girl in the freshmen batch, So-Hee.
Y/n didn't know she had it in her to feel jealous over Jungkook ever.

She didn't want to see them later making out right in front of her face so she spotted the first exit gate and never looked behind again. She could just tell Beck later that she did not feel well and had to go back to dorm.

Y/n made it more than halfway to the campus when someone grabs her. His hands wrap around her waist and mouth, yanking her backwards.

She sucks in a deep breadth when he spins her around and puts her against the wall.

Y/n could only get a glimpse of Jungkook, without warning he crashes his lips against hers.

But she didn't kiss him back. It was wrong they had broken up.

"Noona." His deep voice emanated something inside her, fear, desire. For the first time, she was afraid of what he'll do. But deep inside she knew, he could never hurt her.

She tried to push him back with all her strength and his grip on her loosened. Her hand on his chest gave away his racing heartbeat.

"What do you want Jungkook?" She asked with shaky breath. His gaze moved all over her face as his fingers caressed her cheek.

"This is what I want." he breathes. Y/n shuddered but she could feel it in her core that she wanted the same, him.

"See Noona even fate wants us together." He smiled still caging her.

"Are you sure you didn't follow me here?" Y/n asked annoyed at his behaviour.

He chuckled slightly and touched his nose over her neck inhaling her scent and sighed in relief.

"Noona I know you want me as much as I want you. Did you think I didn't notice you there, your scowling face when you saw me with someone else, hm?" He looked at her in that tight red dress she had worn and his eyes darkened.

He buried his nose deeper and nibbled on her neck, later licking the spot.

She couldn't help but moaned lowly. Jungkook pressed himself more against her so she could feel how hard he was only after inhaling her addicting scent.

"Say it, say you don't want me Noona, you hate me. And I promise I would never show you my face again. But if you don't, I'll never let you go Noona." He spoke again with that vulnerable voice.

Y/n opened her mouth but closed it right after. She couldn't say it, both of them knew she couldn't.

Taking her silence as a cue, he gripped her hand and pulled her against his chest. This hug felt even more intimate than any moment they had ever shared.

This time Y/n didn't feel any weight on her chest. She knew this time she was in his embrace on her own accord, without any ache weighing her heart.

She looked up to inspect his face closer. Under the moonlight, his face glowed more than ever. His small mole was visible under his lips because he was grinning.

Y/n didn't realise she was staring when their eyes met again.

His eyes were dark, she could see the desire developing in those doe eyes.

Jungkook started dragging her with him. Y/n didn't want to go anywhere with him, she knew she'll end up regretting it later.

She knew very well she was not sober at all. The drinks she had earlier made her dizzy, but he kept on pulling her.

"Where are we going?" She panted as she couldn't keep up with his muscular body.

"To our dorm." It was his short reply, as it was so normal for her to sneak into his dorm again after just moving out a day ago.

"I can't..." Y/n mumbled still drunk. But he didn't listen or pretending not to as they entered his dorm.

"Noona I'm going to make love to you and you're going to scream my name, got it?" He turned and pinned her to the closed door behind her.

Y/n was still in shock as he closed the distance between them.

Mature chapter coming ahead in a short while!!!