Eleven

Y/n was walking down the corridor trying to gather all the incidents which led to her being trapped with Jungkook.

Now that she thought about it, he really was very obvious with his feelings all this time. But she was too oblivious to catch any of his signals.

And why would she even ever think of him like that! She was his Noona, just like he was her junior. She was all here for supporting him, helping him with his college stuff and maybe hang out sometimes. But he had to like her, to top it all off even blackmailed her to be his girlfriend.

She scoffed, it was just a phase for him. He'd soon get over her, she thought. But she hadn't realised, he had made a whole plan for their future together. She didn't know to what extent he was totally obsessed.

It was a Sunday morning. Everybody was chilling and being lazy, but there Y/n was really anxious to how to talk to her best friend about the last night.

She reached her dorm and knock, hoping Beck would have waken up by now. The door was opened and Y/n was shocked to see Beck's hair all tangled up, her mascara from last night all smudged. She was in her pjs and looked like she had been crying by seeing her puffy and slightly red eyes.

Although it could also be hangover, Y/n wanted to believe. She entered hastily and sat on her bed. Beck approached her but suddenly she steeped back.

Y/n decided to ask, "Are you okay?". Beck couldn't believe that the first thing Y/n decided to ask was if she was okay instead of confronting her about last night.

She just exhaled sharply and nodded her head trying to smile. Y/n shook her head knowing she was obviously lying.

"Listen Beck I think you need to freshen up, it could help with your hangover. I'll grab you some ramen." Y/n said standing up, ready to head out.

"Wait! Y/n, I know what I did last night is unforgivable. But I'm so so sorry." Beck said starting to tear up. Y/n attempted to stop her from crying but she stopped her.

"Please let me talk Y/n." She pleaded. Y/n stayed back and listened to her.

Beck continued " I know you must be disgusted by me. I am sorry if I tried to take advantage of you last night. I don't know what came over me, maybe I was drunk. I don't even remember anything after the kiss. I hope I didn't do anything that I may regret. But I have feelings for you. I don't want to hide it anymore. It's been a while since I have liked you Y/n. And I know you must be disgusted by me now and maybe even regretting the fact that you are friends with me. If you want to change dorm, it's okay, I won't stop you. Just please forgive me."

Y/n could not make any words in her mind to speak them out loud. Her brain froze hearing Beck'a confession. How much of a stupid could she be to not see that her best friend has liked her in a romantic way. She loved Beck, a lot, hell she even agreed to Jungkook to protect her but she knew she just never felt the same way for her.

Now she was actually relieved that Beck could not remember anything after the kiss. Y/n was smart enough to clean her room which Jungkook decorated last night for Y/n. So there's no way Beck knew about that.

And now that she knew what lied in her best friend's heart, she knew better than to reveal Jungkook's intentions and blackmail.

So she decided it would be better to keep it a secret until Jungkook leaves her after getting bored.

After an awkward silence and thinking, Y/n finally speaks " Beck I'm really that you had to go through this all alone. I am really sorry but I've never thought of more than a friend. If it was in me, I would accept it. But it won't make either of us happy."

Beck smiled with tears trying to look convincing. "No no Y/n, I am not asking you to return the feelings. It's just that I feel so light after confessing them and trust me I'll get over you after  making out with the first girl I meet."

Y/n chuckled with her. She was relieved Beck was not that serious about her. "Still if you are not comfortable with me around, we could take a break from all of this. You could shift your dorm. I won't mind." Beck said smiling but the hurt was visible on her face.

Y/n lunged at her and they both fell on the bed. "Do you think you could ever get rid of me?" Y/n said trying to fight her with pillow and they both ended up laughing.

After having a warm shower, Jungkook styled his already perfect permed hair. He was trying to look his best for his Noona. He asked her to out for a brunch, she denied first but he never loses.

Y/n didn't know why she was the one driving when it was Jungkook's idea all along. She just wanted to spend rest of Sunday sleeping and reading but Jungkook just wouldn't let her.

Jungkook kept staring at his Noona while she was driving. Even the way she moved her hands on the wheel, or the focus she had on road was enticing him.

After their first kiss this morning, he wanted more. He wanted to be able to kiss her all the time. The word kiss suddenly struck a nerve. He couldn't believe Beck could try to kiss Noona. His Noona.

He didn't want to feel insecure about Y/n all the time because of Beck. What if she would try to make a move again!

Although Y/n assured him that they were just friends but he could see it in Beck's eyes for a very long time. First he didn't think much but now that he knows she likes girls, there's no way she wouldn't have liked Y/n.

"Noona I think you should move in with me."  He spoke.