Thirteen

Y/n looked at him exasperatedly, his audacity to blackmail her once again. "I believe it's the same thing either way. If I shift into your dorm, people will know themselves that we are dating."

Jungkook smiled proudly "So let them know that Noona."

Y/n tried to let go of her hand out of his hold. When his arm didn't budge, she pleaded frustratingly "You're hurting me."

Jungkook's eyes widened, he pulled his hand back. Her hand had imprinted red marks of his arm. "I'm sorry Noona. I didn't mean to."

"Save it." Y/n said and stormed out of there. Jungkook wanted to follow her but just then Yoongi showed up.

"Where did Y/n go?" Yoongi asked confused. Jungkook looked at her retreating figure and sighed.

"Hyung I need to go." Jungkook said and dashed out of there running behind Y/n.

Yoongi didn't get to say anything in return and was left alone.

Y/n started the car abruptly then suddenly Jungkook came in front of it. Y/n didn't want to deal with him for the moment. She reversed the car and pull out from a different direction.

Jungkook ran behind her and quickly caught up to her. "Noona please listen to me. Please don't leave me." Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes as he kept on pounding on the window.

Y/n didn't stop the car and Jungkook was left panting heavily from all the running.

Y/n pulled over near a lake, it always had been her favourite secretive spot. Jungkook could never find her there, she was sure of it.

She sat by the lake, trying to stop the tears that weren't stopping to fall.
Did Y/n give any signs to Jungkook unknowingly, she wondered.

She should just ask Beck to confront him about all the stuff, but then she shook her head. There's no way Beck would believe how her cousin is literally tormenting Y/n with his unhealthy possessiveness.

Y/n had never been into any serious relationship, let alone a happy one. After having that hot kiss with Jungkook, she could tell he wanted more.

But she was not ready mentally. She grabbed her hair in exasperation. She was so annoyed with how the things were lately in her life.

If Jungkook would be any other guy she wouldn't mind dating him, but he was her best friend's cousin. She knew they were not meant to be, but one day this relationship might ruin her friendship with Beck forever.

Her phone kept on ringing, calls and texts from her Kookie. She got annoyed and finally picked up the call.

"Where are you Noona?"

"I want some alone time. Let me be."

"Noona I'm worried."

"Then you don't need to. I'm perfectly fine by myself Jungkook. I'm older than you."

"Noona it does not matter. And I've told you so many times to call me Kookie." Y/n heard his voice right behind her. He was leaning on a tree with the phone still pressed to his ear.

"How did you find me here?" Y/n asked with exasperation. He just raised his eyebrows shrugging and started walking towards her.

"Wait don't say you were tracking me all this time?" Y/n screamed at him. He stopped on the spot and his eyes looked guilty.

"Noona I told you I was worried." He said furrowing his eyebrows in concern. "I do not want your concern and I most specifically do not want to move in with you."

"Noona look this is the only way. I'm always worried about you. I don't trust Beck either. My room is a single. I could even ask my parents to get us a larger dorm if you want." He held your hands softly.

"I just want to be with you. I like being with you. You always make me happy." Y/n was too stunned to say anything.

"Jungkook just say it. I know your ulterior motives." Y/n pointed her finger at him. He was hurt after listening to her words.

"Noona I get what you are insinuating. And this is not the reason at all. I love you Noona. It's true that I am attracted to you. And why won't I be! You are the most beautiful girl in the entire world. You are my girlfriend for god's sake."

He continued "But my feelings can't be tainted by your false claims Noona. My love for you is way beyond physical."

His eyes were glimmering with tears but he tried to hold them. "If that is what you think of me Noona, then so be it."

He gently grabbed her face started kissing her lips aggressively. Y/n tried to push him but he won't budge, so she eventually gave in. His lips moved towards her neck. She could feel him leaving sloppy kisses on her jawline then again on her sensitive neck.

After a long make out session he finally pulled back and gently kissed her forehead.

"From now on I won't touch you like this Noona , unless you ask me to." He said with his swollen lips, breathing heavily.

Y/n was too flabbergasted to talk.

"Now you got no choice Noona. Just move in with me." He said and held her hand dragging her into his car.

" Wait what about my car?" Y/n asked him as he started to drive. " I'll let someone take care of it."

Y/n and Jungkook finally reached the campus. Jungkook abruptly got out of the car and came back later with boxes in his hand.

"Let's get your belongings Noona." He chimed excitedly.

"It's not that easy. What about the paperwork?" Y/n tried to excuse.

"I already dealt with them earlier Noona." He smiled lovingly at you.

Y/n gasped thinking 'So it was all planned after all.'