Four

Jungkook and Y/n were going to his dorm when he suddenly asked "Noona you look tired, I am sorry if I forced you into helping me".

Y/n couldn't deny it. She was exhausted past few days regarding preparations for the welcome party. She just nodded "Its okay jungkook" and she slightly smiled.

Jungkook felt bad so he continued "You know Noona it's okay if you'd chicken out, I won't mind. It makes me feel like a bad guy to push you into this". Y/n sighed, she just wanted to get this over with.

"Jungkook I said I'm alright. No more talk only walk." Jungkook giggled at her choice of words. They finally reached his dorm and entered inside. The room had quite a dark and simple theme. It actually was really calming to be there.

"You have decorated it well jungkook". He just smiled and put his bag on the back of the chair. "So should we get started?" she said. Y/n made a fighting sign and joined him sitting on the other chair.

Jungkook really loved the way Y/n was helping him. She didn't let him get bored even for a second but she was very strict. She didn't let him take a break until they were done with half of the work. After a lot of pleadings she finally agreed and jungkook ordered some pizza. They eat the whole pizza because they were very hungry after working so much.

While jungkook came back from the washroom he got shocked to see Y/n fallen asleep just like that on the chair with her head leaned on the table. Her neck must be hurting, he thought. He tried to wake her up to go to bed but she didn't budge. He felt horrible thinking that he made her work so much when she was already so tired.

After lots of attempts he finally surrendered and gently scooped her in his arms and made her lay on his bed. She was his Noona but he was the one taking care. Her hair spread over his pillow. She looked so peaceful sleeping like a baby.

"Noona stop being so vulnerable, it makes me want to protect you" he gently whispered while caressing her hair. Her lips were parted as she was breathing quietly. It took everything in him to control himself.

His heart started beating faster when she snored softly in her sleep. After shamelessly watching her sleep for a long time he decided to sleep himself on the couch. He'd always have trouble sleeping and sleeping on the couch wasn't helping him either.

Y/n suddenly opened her eyes and find her phone on the bedside table. She checked her notifications, her friends asking about her whereabouts. Suddenly she realised she wasn't in her room. Oh so she dozed off just like that. So much for being a helpful senior, Y/n thought shaking her head.

She found jungkook sleeping on the couch. He looked quite uncomfortable for his giant height on a small couch. Y/n felt bad, how could she make her junior suffer and herself slept so peacefully. She couldn't remember how she ended up on his bed. What if Jungkook lifted her up and brought to bed, that must be really embarrassing. She should take care of her junior,not the other way around

She was contemplating whether she should wake him up or not. It was 4:35 am, he could still get plenty of sleep on the bed. So she shook his arm a little because she surely could not lift this big guy but he mumbled something. She thought he also looked tired and maybe after waking him up what if he could not go to sleep again because this was going to happen to her. She knew she could not go to sleep now.

So she left without waking him up.

Jungkook woke after hearing his phone alarm. His neck was aching a lot and he looked up to check on Noona but he could tell she left. He felt weird that she didn't wake him up but again maybe she was in hurry. He still felt sleepy and his back was hurting. He checked the time and he still had an hour to get ready. Maybe he'd skip gym today. He decided to just lay on the bed to straighten himself. Not like he could sleep so easily, he always had trouble sleeping since his childhood. The bed didn't look like someone even slept on it. The sheets were perfectly tucked. He was glad he changed the bed sheets earlier before welcome Y/n in his room.

He could smell the same scent Y/n always carries with herself, citrus and vanilla. He liked it. He took a long breath and closed his eyes just for a moment. He won't take long. Not like he could sleep again now.

Jungjook felt his phone buzzing. He opened his eyes slowly. Sunshine barging in his room right through the window. It was the first time he felt sun warmth while laying on the bed, he didn't realise he was this late. He checked his phone and see 7 missed calls and 12 messages from his friends. He wonder what was up with them, his gaze fell on the time and his eyes had never become this big. It was 11 am, he slept for straight 6 hours. How could that have happened. It was the first time in years he felt like so fresh after waking up from his slumber.

It was Y/n's effect, he concluded. Her scent, her presence made him at peace. He could feel her warmth and smell fading off his bed. He panicked thinking of it totally fading away. He loved the feeling he just felt. He wanted to keep feeling this way. Y/n was making him at peace. How could her mere scent help him fall asleep which he could not achieve in these years after all hard work he put in for himself.

His phone buzzed again and this time the text was from Y/n Noona. Y/n was asking him to come to the club room with his partner to enter their names. He felt a little hurt that she didn't mention anything about last night. But he surely knew how he's gonna use this to win his wish against her.

He got ready and left his dorm with a percent plan in his mind.