Nine

Y/n woke up and she didn't find Beck in the room. Y/n was kinda relieved because it was hard to face her best friend when she kissed her last night.

Y/n was never into girls. Even if she would want to, she just couldn't. She was actually worried what if Beck really caught feelings in the way.

She'd have to confront her later on this. She didn't want to lose her best friend over any mere misunderstanding.

Later Y/n knocked on his door and he opened up microseconds later, yeah that fast, like he was just waiting for her to come.

"Jungkook don't you think you're bossing around a lot nowadays." Y/n sneered.

Jungkook ignored her comment and asked directly "Noona do you like her?". Y/n was short of words. His audacity was impeccable.

"No Jungkook." She replied coldly. "Then does she like you?" He asked again.

Y/n was really frustrated at this point. He was meddling into someone else's business when it was not even that important.

"No Jungkook she does not—
Jungkook cut her off "Then why'd she kiss you Noona. Is Beck into girls?"

Y/n remained silent. She was not in the spot to reveal someone else's secrets to anybody.

Jungkook suddenly scoffed "Woah I should've known it, Noona. So Beck really is gay. Do her parents know yet, because I didn't have any idea. So you two are girlfriends Noona?"

Y/n could not contain herself anymore. She put a hand to signal him to stop talking and he did. Y/n had that much power over him.

"Jungkook how can you be so insensitive. So what if she is into girls. Are you homophobic? Don't you dare lay a word against her to others." She practically cried out loud pointing out her finger at him.

Jungkook was not a homophobic for sure. He didn't think it was of a big deal. He just couldn't wrap his head around the fact that his own cousin didn't ever tell him.

But looking at Y/n's responses he could tell nobody knew about Beck except her. He was worried what if Beck stole Y/n away from him.

Y/n was getting restless. What if Jungkook told Beck's parents. It would be over for her. She needed time before she could come out to her parents. She wouldn't want her parents to know this way.

"I want something in return for keeping this a secret." He said suddenly looking straight in her eyes.

"What do you want?"

"I want you Noona."

Y/n was dumbfounded. How could he blackmail her over her best friend's secret like that. Weren't he and Beck on good terms, weren't they practically real siblings? She wondered.

Tears threatened to fall from her eyes. She asked, her voice cracked, her throat felt like it had a lump, " How could you do this to your own cousin. She loves you. She treats you as her own brother and you can't keep a secret of hers for free?"

Jungkook felt his heart crushing seeing his Noona tearing up. But he wanted her. It was the only way he could make her his. He had tried everything but she wouldn't even acknowledge his feelings.

Jungkook gently put his arms around her shoulder and with his one hand he gently held her chin and made her look into him.

Y/n looked at him through her blurry vision of tears. Jungkook lowly whispered "Noona it's yes or no, you can decline this all you want, but I will have to blow away Beck's cover. I'll tell her parents."

Y/n widened her eyes on hearing his desperation. Why was he even doing all this, this was not even worth it.

"Why Jungkook why, tell me?" She grabbed his shirt and glared at his handsome face. Who could have thought behind this angelic face, there stays a demon.

"Noona all this is happening because of you. You are the reason Beck will have to suffer, if you don't accept my proposal." He said holding her hands which were gripping his shirt.

When Y/n was still in thoughts, he continued "Noona why can't you just be mine. Due to your stubbornness now Beck will have to face the consequences. She took you as her best friend and you don't even consider her anything."

Y/n pulled away from him and screamed "To me Beck is everything. I don't understand why me Jungkook, you could date someone else. Why me, I'm your Noona, your senior."

"I like you Noona why would I want to date someone else who's not you." He said annoyed, honesty lingering in his eyes.

Y/n didn't know what to do. Should she just accept his offer and go with it? She was worried what if Beck got to know and decided to take a wrong step.

"Noona tick tock, tick tock.." Jungkook said counting up mischievously.

"Jungkook there could be any other way, I'll give you anything, just not this. I do not intend to date a junior, trust me. People will talk silly." She pleaded.

"No no Noona I want you only. And I don't think it's weird to date a junior anymore. And if you are still not sure, we could keep it secret until you feel comfortable, hm?" He had answer for her every excuse.

Y/n after contemplating for a while had finally made her decision. She had no choice for now, and she knew he would get bored later on.

She won't give him any affection or even act like a couple. She just had to say yes and she could save her best friend's life. But how long will he keep it as a secret.

She would have to convince Beck to come out to her parents and family sooner. She knew they would have to know it one way or other, but she knew Beck wanted to do this on her own.

Y/n looked at Jungkook. He smiled devilishly like he already knew he had won. She could not believe he was the same cute freshman who timidly asked her permission to call her Noona.

She lost.

"Okay Jungkook let's date." She whispered sadly.