Five

Y/n aggressively pounded on the door with both hands before her best friend finally opened the door. "Thank god you are alive I thought you were dead or something for how much time you took to open the door" Y/n said annoyed and tired.

"And I could ask you the same thing Miss Shin.Where were you the entire night. Did you get a boyfriend and didn't tell me" Beck practically screamed at her. Y/n entered her dorm and closed the door. "Geez it's not like that. It's a long story." she said.

Beck was not leaving her alone so she finally told her that she was helping Jungkook to study. "So you were helping him to study all night?" she asked trying to act innocent. Y/n shook her head furiously

"Sheesh how could you say something so simple to so dirty! I was helping him but I didn't realise that I dozed off and he was nice enough to let me sleep on his bed" Y/n replied calmly. Beck slowly nodded her head and she finally understood the situation.

"So why did you come back now? And where did my baby bro sleep?" she asked and Y/n felt jealous. "Beck I know he's your cousin but I am also your best friend, you weren't worried about me, huh?"

Beck chuckled a little at her best friend's jealousy.  She said "No Y/n it's not that. I love you but you know I am a little protective of him and I don't want to lose him again". Y/n understood that completely and she didn't want to come in between those two siblings. "Yeah I understand" Y/n told calmly and smiled.

Y/n and the other members were collecting all the students' names for the dance but she didn't spot Jungkook anywhere. What if he caught cold or something. She felt really bad that she could be so careless to sleep so soundly in her junior room and causing him so much trouble. Beck had already called him but he hadn't replied to any text and call.

Y/n decided to leave a message to him as well asking him to submit his and his partner's names. But he didn't reply so she decided that she would visit him soon after.

But after a short while Y/n saw jungkook approaching her group. He was smiling a lot and he waved energetically towards her. He was showing his cute bunny grin. This made everyone curious about the reason of his rare smile.

"Good morning Beck. Hello Noona, hey what's up everyone" he greeted everyone. Y/n smiled with a little hey. Jungkook gave Y/n his undivided attention and asked "Noona could I talk to you for a sec? In private." Beck saw them curiously, Y/n was confused but she asked her friend to take care while she came with him outside. "What is it jungkook that you didn't say in front of others?"

"Noona do you even know how much my back is hurting. And you didn't even care to acknowledge the fact that you slept in my room last night." he said almost looking upset. Y/n didn't know what to say but she replied "I am actually sorry Jungkook you couldn't sleep well last night because of me. I'll make it up to you."

Jungkook smirked in victory and continued "Are you sure Noona you would?" Y/n nodded confidently, what else would he ask for besides her literature notes. She could happily hand them to him for Beck's happiness. 

"I want to dance with you Noona" he whispered gently coming closer to her. Y/n was dumbfounded and speechless at his confidence and boldness. "Noona why don't you say something. You said on your own that you'd make it up to me. Are you backing out now Noona?".

Jungkook whispered intimidatingly and kept coming towards her. Y/n said something which halted his steps. "No jungkook you need to find someone else." Her words made him furious, "Why Noona, did someone else ask you to go? Why not me Noona? Do you hate me Noona?"

"Stop stop stop Jungkook calm down. It's not that. I am not going there with someone else nor do I hate you. I'm the organiser so I won't get time to practice or perform." She said calmly hoping he'd understand.

"It's okay Noona. I just want to perform with you. I'm not greedy for the title of the best performer or dance. Please Noona don't back out now. Do you really want to be the cause for my first college party getting ruined?" He pleaded, his eyes shining.

Y/n had never been put on a spot like this. She didn't want to ruin this for him. But she was also confused, why her. He could get anyone he wanted to be his partner. At last she had no choice at last but to accept this. "Okay I'll do it but don't expect me to go all into it. I can just give you two sessions of practice at most".

Jungkook could not believe she agreed. He was exhilarated. He held her hands and gently kissed them. "Thank you Noona it means a lot to me. We'll have our practice whenever you have time, just notify me and I'll arrange everything."

Y/n was shocked by his sudden gesture. She subtly pulled her hands back and patted his back a little like a little child and left.

"You won't treat me as a kid soon Noona" he whispered to himself and also left. He had to make everything perfect for his Noona. He needed to book a hall for their dance practice so no one will disturb them and he could spend more alone time with Noona.

There were only a few days left for the party but Y/n still hadn't given Jungkook even one session for their practice. Jungkook was going restless. Why was Noona acting like that. Was she really busy or just making excuses to avoid him. He was fighting with his own thoughts when his phone buzzed.

'Jungkook let's meet for the practice.' The message said.