Izuku's tragic past

~ Izuku's POV ~
This is the story of how I became the world's greatest hero. My name is Izuku Midoriya. I'm the daughter of a villain in the whole country of Japan or world. Father's name is All For One. I got adopted by two great heroes in Japan.

My Dad's name is Shota Aizawa, known as Eraser Head. Quirk: Erasure. Dad is the 44th Underground Hero. My Papa's name is Hizashi Yamada, known as Present Mic. Quirk: Voice. Papa is the 50th Voice Hero. I love them both.

I will tell you how it first started. "Izuku's quirk is very rare. I don't know what it's called. A Pro Hero might know what her quirk is in the future. Someone might have given Izuku this quirk when she was born." Doctor said.

"Nana Shimura was the last person who saw Izuku. "So Auntie Nana gave me her quirk?" I said confused but excited. "I guess so." Mom said. "What name do you want to call it?" Doctor said. "One For All~" a man whispered.

"One For All." I said smiling happily. "That is a great name for your quirk, Izuku!" Doctor said happily. I smiled and Mom smiled as well. "Have a great day with your quirk, One For All!" Doctor said smiling happily while waving.

I waved back with a smile on my face. When we went home, Mom called Auntie Mitsuki for them to come over with Unkie Masaru and Kacchan to celebrate with me on getting my quirk. A few hours later, they all came happily.

"Deku!!" Kacchan yelled happily. I look at him with happiness. "Kacchan!!" I yelled happily. Kacchan ran to me and hugged me. I grew my hair so Kacchan won't get confused. "I'm so happy for you, Deku!!" Kacchan said happily.

I smiled happily. They walked in and Mom got stabbed in the back. "Mommy!!" I yelled in fear and worried. Kacchan hugs me while Auntie was trying to keep Mom alive. Unkie called the police. Kacchan hugs me to stay back safely.

"Mommy!" I yelled. "Izuku~" he said creepily while running towards me. Kacchan tried to use his quirk but he got flew back to the wall. "Die!!" he yelled at me. I moved out of the way and my right eye got cut. "Urgh!!" he yelled.

"Be a good girl and stay still you stupid brat!" he yelled. I got up and punched him. He stabbed me in the back and flew back hard. The knife came out of my back when he flew to the wall. My hair started to turn white.

My right eye turned red. "Grr!! You All For One child's brat!!" he spat at me. My eyes widened in horror and fear. "All...For...One's...child?" I said breathing heavily. My eyes started to glow and I start to float. I grab him and threw him.

I fell to the floor started to bleed out. "Deku!!" Kacchan yelled. He ran to me and saw me unconscious while bleeding out. Pro Heroes started to run in here with the police. "A kid is bleeding badly." Police said in a walkie-talkie.

"Inko! Stay with me?!" Auntie shouted while crying. "Eraser Head." Police said. "Yes." Eraser said. "Carry the kid to the hospital now." Police said. "Yes sir. Present Mic?! Come with me?!" Eraser yelled seriously.

"Coming Eraser!!" Present Mic shouted as well. Eraser picked me up slowly. They started to run out of the house and they both jumped. "Mm~" I whimpered in pain. My hair turned white even more. "Stay with me." Eraser said.

I opened my eyes slowly to see Eraser. I blush softly. "Daddy~" I said weakly. I gripped his jacket. Eraser was shocked that I called him, 'Daddy'. He looked back up and kept jumping with Present Mic. We made it to the hospital.

I got treated with my right eye and back well. Doctor laid me on the bed carefully. I still have my eyes closed. I shot my eye open. My eye started to widen in horror and tears fell. The door opened slowly and I ran out of the room.

"Izuku!!" Doctor yelled. I kept running. I made it to Mom's room and ran to her carefully. "My sweet daughter...Izuku." Mom said weakly. "Mommy." I said sadly. The others ran into the room. "Eraser Head...Present Mic." Mom said.