" Yes empty just some drunk  murderers or who know rapists wonder around there but it's no big deal right don't make this useless plans ". He shouted making aashika take step back.

" I'm sorry don't be angry ". Aashika whisper looking down.

" Better be I'm going to daksh home will be back in an hour". He said aashika nodded her head not meeting his eyes.

"I'm sorry for shouting " He said kissing her forehead and left form there .

Ayaan reach to daksh home. He ring the door bell and waited for minutes before he take out his keys and open the door on his own.

He come inside finding home so quit. He walk further in and find roshni and daksh sleeping on couche wrapped in blanket.

He put his palm on roshni forehead then on daksh.

" How did they both manage to get sick. Should I wake them up..... What's the need I'm just going to khushi room". He said to himself and went towards khushi room.

AYAAN...

I enter in khushi room after knocking finding khushi too sleeping.

" I told him to just bring her to hospital now I have to wake her up". I said to myself before moving towards khushi.

" Khushi wake up " I said lightly shaking her she open her eyes and look towards me. She sit properly rubbing her eyes.

" Hello chachu ". She said smiling.

" How are you. Are you going to school ". I asked she shake her head.

" Papa was serious about boarding he actually fill out my form he was taking my signature on some application. " She said nonchalantly.

" I will talk to him " I said she shake her head.

" It's ok it's not like I will live there for life time and if you feel bad for me then shift me in your house ". She said and start smiling more.

" So how are you any weakness ".

" Yeah little bit I'm dizzy too " She answered looking behind me.

" Mumma is not here " She asked while looking here and there.

" She is sleeping when I come here they were sleeping so I just come to your room. Do you want roshni here ". I asked she shake her head.

" Let mumma sleep I'm ok with my chachu too because you are my favorite one that's why ".

" Can I attach iv it will keep you hydrated and I'm here to give you some
shot to keep your energy level up . You will not feel weak. " I said she shake her head hiding her hand inside blanket.

" My energy level is very high already if it get too high then you will see me running here and there leave all of this I already have doctor appointment tomorrow. So..... Can I hug you then ". Khushi said opening her arms.

When ayaan don't said anything she lower her hand mumbling small sorry.

" Chachu  You can go home don't trouble yourself  I don't need anything but if you like then you can have some food here ". Khushi mumble ayaan pull her to hug rubbing her back.

" Of course you can hug me why are you asking idiot. When did my baccha start asking for permission."  Ayaan said while khushi wrap her both hand around ayaan.

" Papa is ignoring me " She said in broken voice

" I will talk to him. How can someone ignore my princess ". Ayaan said pulling her cheeks.

" He is ignoring his princess tell him if he keep ignoring his princess then princess won't talk to him ever again and after coming back from boarding she will leave his house too ".

Before ayaan can say something roshni and daksh enter in room and look at ayaan confused.

" When did you come " . Daksh ask while sitting beside khushi.

" Khushi you go and get ready we are going out ". Dakhs said without looking at her.

Khushi slowly walk in bathroom to change her clothes without any questions.

" Where are you going ". Ayaan ask he smile and pull roshni on bed.

"  Going to see a ocean view you also come since this plan was made in your house only ". Daksh said simply.

" God you don't know how much I scold my aashi due to this plan and here you are....

" Look khushi is in this house for like week she must be bored and roshni also need to fresh her mind and me too so we are going and you are coming with us and tell kanak if she want to come then she can too". Daksh said ayaan nodded his head taking out his phone.

" Ayaan he has a fever ". Roshni said ayaan nodded his head.

" I already know and you miss also have light temperature ". He said looking at his phone.

" If I had any idea that you will agree with this plan then I won't have scold her already she is so sensitive. "

" Roshni glass of water please " Ayaan said roshni nodded her head and left them alone.

" Do you want to deal with depression again daksh if not then you still have time the care you show behind her back try to show it in front of her too and why are you ignoring her have you ever seen any parents ignoring their kid". Ayaan said seriously.
But immediately change the topic when khushi come out of bathroom changing her clothes.

.......