chapter 9

Quite a long chapter. Hope you all enjoy as the next chapter is going to focus more on damon.

I'm thinking wattys2023? With Unwanted twin. Thoughts on this, I'm still undecided whether to do it?

Also I've been reading bits and pieces of broken promise. I darent go back further, it's shocking to see how much my writing has changed and cringey to read some parts 😭

The next morning Damon spoke to Alesandro about the nightmare, he didn't go into too much detail.
A week ago Alesandro had been angry
The anger turned to disappointment and in within seconds all that vanished and he was filled with worry and concern.

Damon had to roll his eyes as his dad was fussing a little too much for his liking.

"Perhaps I should unground her and make her , her favourite breakfast to apologize" Alesandro continued.

"Dad you do realise her issue is with me"  Damon interrupted as Alesandro spiralled into overprotective mode.

Perhaps Damon shouldn't have mentioned he was the problem when Alesandro was feeling extra over protective.

"You better fix it Damon or else" Alesandro snapped in such a dark tone, he didn't need to add anything to the sentance. 'or else' was all he needed to have Damon nodding.

"I will fix it but Im going to be busy with the Mafia for a few days, I won't be around again" Damon said.

"At least take Mason with you" Alesandro sighed.

"Does he need more 'supervision' " Mason mocked as he entered with Emilia. They had both been coming downstairs for breakfast and Mason took every opportunity to talk to her.

It was okay for Matteo and Dante, they weren't actually members of the mafia. But he was. And he feared being a member meant loosing her.

"I do not need supervision" Damon said.

"I think he needs supervision Lia" Mason said wanting to include her, he wanted her to see they were still the same family. Even though Damon was quite clearly angry at her for running away.

Mason knew he would have been angry too if he was in Damon's position, he was a little pissed off when he heard what had happened but didn't say anything to her about it.
Now it has been a week and he wanted things to go back to normal or at least he was hoping Emilia would be okay with insulting Damon.
She hadn't done that in a while.

Emilia wouldn't dare insult Damon if it was just the two of them but since Mason had started it and was stood next to her she had enough confidence to speak.

"Yeah I think you might be right, he needs his younger brother to watch over him" Emilia added.

Damon always had mixed feelings about her insulting him. This time it was annoyance yet he was happy their bond wasn't completely broken.

"I'd be careful Emilia. The great thing about being the boss of my own company means I can always finish work early and come home to supervise you and Antonio whenever I want" Damon said.

"You seriously need a hobby" Dante said as he entered with Matteo. They overheard the last bit.

"He's right stalking isn't a hobby" Matteo added.

"And you want these idiots to supervise me" Damon said to his dad motioning at his brothers and sister. Damon was slightly offended, he had many hobbies just bad ones that Emilia didn't need to know about.  And there was no way he could child proof them.

Whilst everything was going on his dad had made coffee and was quite content in watching the scene unfold.

"Someone needs to make sure you don't overwork and I'm busy with my restaurants and hotels " Alesandro said keeping it vague since all his children were in the room now.