Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman

Start from the beginning

"Maybe Ms. Kyle, or rather Catwoman has turn to a better league this time."

Ah, not likely no. Bruce disagrees saying that Selina Kyle has more regard for human life and there is a completely new vigilante running the streets.

"No, I don't think Selina would join us that easily, Alfred. This is someone entirely new." he said. "The last thing Gotham City needs is a vigilante running amok."

Even Megan has trouble to learn of their unlikely partner of theirs.

"And a showoff, let's not forget." Megan was getting clean up from her shower. "I mean, she just shows up, tries to kill me, and flies off like nothing happen. I mean come on! That stupid impatient witch...!"

Gidget doesn't blame Megan there, nor does Alfred on what Bruce was getting on about.

"As they say on the streets, 'I ain't touching that one'." said Alfred.

Bruce wants to know her motive and why her costume is linked to him.

"She had the same designs as mine, what I want to know on how she made it happen. What's her goal...?"

"I can't even find fingerprints or hair parts from my computer book." Megan and Gidget couldn't find anything. "It's like she doesn't want any of us to find out. Is she trying to get me ticked!?"

"I would pass it, Megan." Bruce tries cheering his woman up.

As Alfred warns Bruce there are many species in which the female is deadlier than the male besides Megan.

"Be careful, sir. Besides your beloved Ms. Megan, remember this – the female is deadlier than the male."

Ha, butler makes a good point there...for Bruce to try to remember that to be staring at Megan to had something on his mind.

"What's up with you?"

"Nothing. I would be better if you were Batwoman to dress up like she did instead of this Psych nickname." said Bruce.

This makes Megan blush.

"Hey! I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that suit all day!"

"Then..." Bruce wraps his arms around Megan's waist. "Would you wear it for me if you could?"

Now she hears where her man was getting on about.

"Oh..?" she smiles to kissing Bruce. "Now that I don't mind doing..."

Another cuddling time of their love in bed...Elsewhere, in another part of town, Rupert Thorne 'who we haven't seen in a while' and Carlton Duquesne are seen visiting Beak's Bric-a-Brac to see their partner, Penguin. Oh, great...he at it again. The warehouse is a hidden weapons factory. Duquesne reports that the shipment had failed due to a Batwoman attacking his men and doubled his efforts to prevent her from getting the rest.

"A Batwoman?" confused Throne.

"That's what my men are saying, Throne." Carlton tells his partner.

Which angers Penguin to have another hero to be stopping them.

"Batman, Batgirl, Batwoman. What is it about this city, the water?!"

Penguin points out that their clients overseas have already given a half billion dollars for the weapons and if they're not delivered, they'll want their money back while stating they spent most of it. So, the rest of the delivery must be done within the next week.

"And this Megan Tsuki person who aids her Batman?" Carlton asks Penguin.

"If she gets in the way, we can keep her company." Rupert added.