37•"What are you hiding kitten?"

Start from the beginning

"Why do I need to have high stamina? It's not like I have to run a race..."

I said and looked around to see the almost empty restaurant now. All of a sudden, I felt his gaze on me. He was looking at me with a straight face, but his eyes suddenly turned darker.

"You do have a race to run, but it's not on the ground; it's somewhere else.

He said, looking directly into my eyes. His sentence didn't sound as innocent as those words were. The dark gaze made me shy. I nervously licked my lips and looked away without saying anything. He smirked a little at me and then concentrated on his food.

We had our leftover dinner in silence afterward. Once we were done, he got up first and pulled his hand out. Holding it, I stood up. Holding my hand, we walked out after paying.

"Do you like the food?"

Food is my weakness.

Opening the door for me, he let me in and shut the door afterward. He got himself in the driver's seat. Starting the car, he looked ahead while I was looking out the window. It was a dark night, a little cloudy. While driving, he took my hand in his, entwining our fingers as he drove slowly.

I was lost in my own thoughts when I felt him press the brake. I looked at him, only to see him leaning toward me. I looked ahead on the road to see that we were alone.

In a swift move, he pulled me onto his lap, and I let out a gasp. I held his forearm to support my body, but before I could understand anything, I felt his lips on mine.

Because of the pressure, I was pushed back, and my back hit the horn. His lips were on mine, sucking all the moisture while the horn kept on blowing. On the silent road, we were kissing while the horn was blowing at its fullest.

But did we mind?

No! Not at all.

Instead, he started pressing himself against me, invading my mouth with his tongue and exploring every corner. In the midst of it, I felt his hand unbuttoning my shirt.

Before I could comprehend what was happening, he began fondling my breasts with one hand. A throaty moan escaped my lips in response. I was losing myself in his kiss when he intensified it. Realizing the situation and location, I grabbed his hand and tried to push him away.

However, he didn't relent. I pulled away from him, panting, and whispered, "Xavier... stop!" He understood and stopped after sometime nibbling on my lips, but his hand remained on my breast. I leaned against his shoulder, trying to catch my breath, while he sat there, rubbing my back.

The sudden kiss drained all my energy.

"That's why I told you, you need much more energy," he murmured, and I suddenly went stiff. I connected the dots, and my face flushed. My mouth opened ajar, and my heartbeat skipped a beat.

I quickly got off his lap and sat in my seat. I suddenly felt hot as my mind remembered the intense kiss we just shared. A small smile pulled on my lips at our shameless act. I don't know when we reached home, but as soon as I felt we stopped, I quickly jumped out of the car. But before I could run away, I felt him grasping my wrist in his hold. Pulling me in, he leaned toward me and whispered in my ear,

"The salad you had was a tasty one."

As he said that, I looked at him only to see him wiping his lips, which had a tint of lipstick on them. My cheeks turned even redder, while a smile came to my lips. Wiggling my hand from his hold, I walked in.

He has been teasing me a lot lately!

I quickly went to our floor. The hall was silent when I walked in. Getting inside the room, I quickly went into the bathroom to change. A small smile was permanently on my lips.