"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm on my way."

What was that all about? As Dick returns to dance with Barbara, he relays some worthless excuse because he must leave. Batman and Megan 'using her contact lenses with tech skills' to be watching a warehouse and Robin arrives.

"There you are, Dick, perfect timing." Megan was happy to have more backup.

"You're late." said Batman.

"Excuse me for having a life." the Boy Wonder said back.

They prepare to investigate and foil the latest scheme by the Joker.

"Ah ah! If you stick your nose in, it might get cut off." said Joker to Connor.

For Batman, Robin, and Megan 'pointing her gun at Joker' jump from the roof window to stop the mad clown and his goons.

"Not so fast, Joker!"

"Nice entrance. Either you've never heard of a door or you just like pulling glass out of your shorts."

When the Joker easily makes his escape from the Dynamic Duo and Megan with gun shots firing at them, Batman gets trapped, orders Robin to go after them.

"Batman!" Megan helps her boyfriend out.

Robin was about to join her, but Batman tells him to go after Joker and his men instead.

"Thank you, Megan." he tells his partner. "Don't worry, I'll catch up. You two go after them."

Megan leads the way to have Robin follow her.

"Come on, Robin! I see one of them escaping!"

Following a henchman named Connor who is left behind, Robin and Megan encounter the man returning home to his family.

"I'll save you, Daddy." Connor's son steps in.

I thin this is for real, kid. Megan tries to talk to the man calmly like a true bounty hunter for her and Robin to stand their ground.

"Robin, wait." she said to slowly lowers her gun. "Look, dude, just come quietly for us to talk, and my partner and I will go easy on you and your family will be safe, okay? (This is insane.)"

Connor keeps his boy next to his mother to not wanting to do the job in the first place.

"Stay back!"

Connor does not want anything to go down in front of his family, but before Robin can act and Megan tries to help out, Batman crashes through a side window and pins Connor against a wall.

"Where's the Joker?" Batman demanded to know.

"I...I don't know..."

Not good to see someone getting involved like this for Connor's wife and son to be seeing this.

"Dear!"

"Daddy!"

I think Batman was taking this a bit too harshly, you know? While Batman mercilessly interrogates Connor, Robin pleads with him not to make a scene in front of Connor's family. But Megan tries saying something to her boyfriend first.

"Batman, calm down!" Megan steps in. "Let me do the talking. This man was in the wrong job, that's all."

Only for Batman to shove Megan away gently.

"I know what I'm doing, Megan..." he kept on doing it. "Remember now?"

Robin steps in next.

"Batman, not like this. Not in front of his family."