Megan sees Bruce, Shannon, Barbara, Cassidy, the band, and the people were all in danger to try doing something to use her ice spray.

"(This isn't part of the show!)" she tells everyone to leave by hacking into the microphone speakers. "Everyone! Get out of this place now before you'll all get burned up! This isn't a drill! Go! Go! (Looks like I have to save her now since Bruce can change.)"

Just in time. But Bruce couldn't go as Batman to leave Shannon behind. Bruce tries to intervene but suddenly Batgirl appears to rescue Cassidy from the fire and Megan tries to put out the fire quickly.

"I got this Megan!" she said while swinging. "Hi, I'm a big fan."

Megan takes care of the fire in time to put some water on to Cassidy.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine, thanks." she said.

"You two, take Cassidy somewhere safe. I'll deal with Garfield. I'm glad you did fire him, lady." said Megan.

She then joins up with Batgirl to quietly talk to Bruce.

"I'm glad you two were here." he said. "Everyone got out of the building."

"Yeah, some battle that was." Megan removes her jacket and then wears a black tank top. "Too hot!"

No kidding!

"You should get the cheap seats." Batgirl said to Bruce to swing away.

As the firemen try to take out the rest of the fire...Afterward, Harvey Bullock and the police storm Lynns' apartment with a warrant for his arrest. Lynns is gone, but they get a look at his apartment, a virtual shrine to Cassidy, lit candles and all.

"Whoo, this guy's got it bad!" said Bullock. "I love Megan, but not like this. Vincenzo, get some pictures. I'm gonna check the fridge."

Going to eat something in the kitchen again while working...that's our Bullock for you.

"Yeah, there's a lot of evidence in there, Detective." Vincenzo said to him.

"Shut up."

At Cassidy's apartment, she is talking with her agent, Frank, and receives a letter that burns up in her hands. Unnerved, she makes an appearance at Rock City with other musicians, but Lynns appears, now dressed in a fireproof battle suit and calling himself 'Firefly', and shoots firebombs. Megan arrives into the room and checks on the two people.

"Hey, is he back?!" she looks around to find nothing but a burned paper. "He got away again."

"We're good. Please tell me that Cassidy will be well guarded?" ask Frank. "I'll pay double!"

Megan takes the money.

"I know, I will. Just be careful. I found another note this morning on you, Cassidy. It says, 'Beware on what's to come that's hotter than your singing career. Sign, Firefly'. (Now that's a super villain name.)"

I guess you can say that being cool of a villain to have a nickname like that one, Firefly. While on patrol for Megan inside the club, Batgirl remarks to Batman that it's been a quiet evening, until they see people fleeing the Rock City building. And Firefly makes his appearance in front of Cassidy to use a jet pack to fly. Clever...

"Feel the burn!" he said.

Megan arrives to try using her watch and sprays some water at this villain.

"Leave her alone!"

Not much water to use to burn out the fires that was spreading more and more...

"Don't even think about it, Megan, or she gets it."