Part 17

In the Room of our couple,

Both Abhi and Aditi are sleeping peacefully on their side of bed. Aditi being an early riser since her training days woke up at 4:30 am. She saw the clock and sighed. She looked around and realized that today is the first day of her new life. She was now someone's wife, someone's daughter in law and most importantly she is now the queen of the state. She already had so many responsibility and this marriage added more. But she would try her best to balance everything. She saw the king who was now her husband sleeping and again sighed. He was looking handsome in his sleep also. She shook those thoughts and got up. She went to take her suitcase and took out her tracksuit for exercise. She dressed up and went in search of gym.

She finally found it and started her exercise and yoga

She finally found it and started her exercise and yoga. She was doing pull ups when she saw her husband and brother in laws standing there in tracksuit as well. She saw her husband was watching her very keenly.

 She saw her husband was watching her very keenly

She greeted them. Her husband nodded while her brother in laws smiled and greeted her with respect. Abhir said

Abhir: Finally someone from the ladies is honouring this gym with her presence.

He joked while Abhiraj laughed. They continued their exercise while Aditi was doing meditation. She then finished and got up to leave. Abhiraj asked

Abhiraj: Bhabhi, you are leaving?( Elder Brother's wife is called Bhabhi)

Aditi: Yes Deverji, I came at 4:45 and now my exercise is completed. ( Husband's younger brother is called Devar or Devarji)

All three were shocked. Abhir said

Abhir: Bhabhi, why did you come this early? I mean you always do gym at this time or today is your first day at your in laws thats why?

Aditi: No Deverji, I always wake up at 4:30 since my graduation. You see MBBS asks you to sacrifice your sleep. After sometimes, I got habit so here I am.

Abhir: Wow Bhabhi, you know you were always my inspiration.

Aditi: Nice to hear that. Anyway you all continue, I have to get ready as Its my pehli rasoi. ( Pehli Rasoi: On the first day after marriage, The new daughter in law cooks breakfast or any meal of day if breakfast is not possible. If not meal then something sweet will also do. For that she receives gifts from everyone.)