Part 11

At the Palace,

Abhi and Aditi didn't dance further and went from the dance floor. However, Ashika had seen the chemistry between them and saw the concern and worry in her brother's eye for Aditi. She decided to play cupid so she immediately went to her grandparents and said

Ashika: Dada Sa, Dadi Sa I think Abhi bhai has started liking Aditi.

Devraj and Garima were shocked. Devraj first came out of shock and composed himself. He asked his granddaughter

Devraj: How can you say that Aashu? Are you sure?

Garima: Yes, I mean Abhi doesn't even glances at girls who ask him out. He doesn't like the company of women if not family. What made you think that?

Ashika: Dadi Sa, actually I sent Bhai Sa and Aditi on dance floor to dance showing my puppy eyes. They agreed and went and what a dance they did. Bhai Sa even took care of her comfort and they were looking good together and I have seen Bhai Sa glancing at Aditi since she has come. Maybe he likes her. What's the problem in trying? See even now, they both are together and talking normally and as you said Dadi Sa, bhai sa gets uncomfortable with women if not family but right now he is very comfortably taking to Aditi. I think we should try to ship them up. As we all know it's his age for marriage. He needs a wife for himself and people too want a queen beside their king who can support him. Aditi is perfect for Bhai Sa. You just saw how she back answered that Malishka who was insulting her. She also helped Dadi Sa yesterday and even confronted Bhai Sa. She is confident, brave, smart, independent but still down to earth. Being such a successful surgeon, she is very down to earth and believes in customs and traditions. She is daughter of a rich family but still not a spoilt brat and she herself is self independent. I think she is perfect wife for Bhai Sa, Daughter In Law for Rajvansh and queen of Rajasthan.

Garima: I think Aashu is right. Abhi and Aditi are a good match. They will make a get pair together. She will be a very good wife, daughter in law and queen.

Devraj: Ok, lets talk to Abhi tomorrow regarding this on breakfast. Then we will ask Rudra to talk to Param, Nishchay and their family.

Ashika:Thank you Dadu Sa.

She hugged them and went away with a wide grin on her face while Devraj and Garima shook their heads on her antics.

Soon, the party was over. All the guests including Raizada's took their leave. Rajvanshi's too retired to their rooms. Abhi went to his room thinking about Aditi. He then remembered about TSUNAMI. He thought about both of them. He is not able to find out about her. He is not able to forget about Aditi and Tsunami both. Thinking about them, he drifted in sleep.

Elsewhere, Aditi too was unable to think about anything else. She was continuously thinking about Abhi. Then she shrugged off her thoughts and changed. She was also thinking about KAAL. She has told Ananya to find out about Kaal. Ananya is working on it and hopefully, she will soon find out about him. She just want to know who is he is real life and why he is doing all this. She knows that Kaal is not a criminal because he is killing criminals just like her. Maybe he is also just like her. Any agent on mission. Thinking of all this, she also slept off without worry as she is on leave and can get good amount of sleep. She has locked the doors and switched off the phone as no one from hospital will call her. So, she can sleep soundly.

To be continued....

Next part : Devraj talks about Abhi's marriage at breakfast

Do Like and comment your views.

Till then
Bye
Your Dear Author