PART 5

KAAL'S POV

I entered in the warehouse and saw these idiots were so engrossed in fulfilling their drug consignment and some are drunk that they didn't even realise that someone has stepped at here that too all loaded with weapons. These fools have so faith on those good for nothing guards that they so relaxed. My best friends Gaurav and Rahil are with me as they are my right and left hand man. I trust them with my life and vice versa. They smirked and then Gaurav whistled catching their attention. He said

Gaurav: Now, Now idiots. See the death itself has came to provide you Mukti from your sins.

When Gaurav was talking, one of my men said something to me on Bluetooth.He said something which shocked me.

Man: Sir, I am speaking from the team you sent to the backside of this warehouse sir. Here, the men are already killed sir.

Me:What?

Man:Yes sir, all of them are either shot or their head is snapped at off angles. That means sir, there is someone else also here.

Me:Search for the person. Be careful, we don't know if that person is just their enemy or our friend also. Listen, no innocent should be harmed. Remember the rule, may 100 criminals are left from being punished but one innocent should never be punished. Take your each step carefully.

Man: Yes sir. Copy that.

Meanwhile, I said to these idiots

Me: Surrender, you fools and tell me where are the other consignments of drugs?

One of the idiot spoke

Idiot 1: We don't know about any other consignment and if you want to live then leave from here and don't you dare inform police otherwise I will kill you and your family.

That was it. He shouldn't have said that. I signalled Gaurav and Rahil to start their work. They started fighting and me too. Half of them were groaning with pain while others were begging to stop. I signalled them to stop.

Me: Now, tell me.

Another idiot spoke

Idiot 2: Sorry sir but we are not given information about any other consignment. We are provided with name and place of the consignment which have to parcel and supply. BTW, sir who are you? Are you police or something?

I chuckled darkly and replied

Me : KAAL

These idiots eyes widened and they started shivering and begged me to forgive them. I was about to speak when suddenly I heard a gunshot but neither it hit me nor my friends. I loaded my gun and fired in that direction but saw that a person in black has maybe saved me but my bullet hit him. I saw that person carefully and by the clothes and attires, I concluded that this him is actually her. Yes, its a girl. I realized that she saved me but my bullet hit her. She in a blink of eye killed everyone.

(MASK)

(Dress)

(Dress)

Her blue eyes reminded me of someone I couldn't guess but right now that's not important

Her blue eyes reminded me of someone I couldn't guess but right now that's not important. This girl has saved me and my bullet had hit her so it's my responsibility to save her. I was about to speak when she herself spoke

Girl : If you don't want to get in the radar of police and media then leave immediately before everyone come.

Abhi : But who are you and why are you helping me and your arm is shot because of me so let me help you.

Girl : No need, you have already helped me enough now no help is required. Who am I, why am i here are not questions which shouldn't concern you and about this wound then don't worry I have handled worse.

She taunted me by saying this as I could clearly hear the sarcasm in the first sentence.
I tried to stop her but she after saying this much stood and was about to leave when I called her and asked

Kaal: Atleast tell me your name

Girl : "TSUNAMI" and try not to cross path me again.

She in a very cold voice threatened me as if I was scared. But her voice somewhat heard but I couldn't guess where.

I heard the voice of police siren so immediately left the area as everybody was dead. We three immediately met the rest of gaurds and left that llace without coming in anyone's radar. Later, while returning to palace Rahil was driving while I was on passanger seat thinking about that blue eye girl who saved me. I am lifetime in debt of her as she had saved my life and if she ever asks me for a wish than I must complete it as it is rule we royal follows so that the debt is paid back.
Rahil suddenly said

Rahil: Bro, that girl what was her name aa.... aaa... Ya TSUNAMI. Such a brave girl she was. By her attitude we could guess that. She even saved you but got shot. I hope she is okay. Btw, I don't understand why she was there. Is she like us or some undercover agent like in those films?

I listened and immediately said to them

Me: Try to find out about her. She was shot actually the bullet didn't penetrate but went away by hitting her so try to find out about such a girl in hospitals and clinics. Her blue eyes which are rare in India hold equal importance as it can help. She has saved me and on top of that got hit by my bullet. I have to find her. I don't know why but I think we will meet again. Lets leave all this and reach home. You both stay today at palace only as its night time.

Rahil & Gaurav : Ok bro.

Gaurav: Don't worry bro. We will try to find her. You relax.

Me: Hmm

We three went to palace. Maa sa was already waiting as it's her habit. I like other times told her not to wait but as always she said that being a mother, its her duty. If you want me not to wait for you, then get married. I will give this work to my daughter in law and won't wait for you then. I face palm myself for this.
We freshened up, changed and came bak to dining room. She then heated the food, served us and we ate dinner. She then wished us good night and went to her room. Gaurav and Rahil to went to the guest rooms while I went to my room. I signed some files, kept them at their places and laid on my bed. Thinking about both the girls whom I met today. One is Dr. Aditi and other that TSUNAMI. I have to pay both of them my gratitude. Dr. Aditi saved my Dadi sa while Tsunami got shot while saving that too my my gun. I have to pay my gratitude to Dr. Aditi and pay the debt of Tsunami anyhow. With the thoughts of both of them, I slept.

To be continued....

Next part: Aditi's house:Family enquiry and Abhi's gratitude to Aditi

Note: Readers please don't get confuse. Abhi and KAAL are same while Aditi and Tsunami are same.
In Aditi's POV, i have written Kaal because she doesn't know that Abhi is Kaal and In Abhi's POV, I have mentioned Aditi as Girl because she told her name before she jumped out of the window and Abhi doesn't know that the girl was Aditi.

Like and comment your views and do share your ideas regarding the next parts.

Till then
Bye
Your Author
Sunshine