Part 6

At Aditi's Mansion,

ADITI'S POV

I am currently sitting on the sofa of the living room and the scrutinizing gaze of my family members especially my mother is currently digging hole on my back. This is because when I came down for breakfast in the morning, my mother caught the way I was using my left hand and got suspicious. She then ordered me take out the hoddie, I was wearing. Her glaring eyes forced me to do so and then they noticed the bandage on my left arm. Badi Mumma and Mumma immediately panicked and rushed to me and made me sit. Bade Papa and Papa were also panicked but didn't behaved like my both the mothers.
Now, my whole family is waiting for an answer for the question which is, "How did this happened?" whose answer or yo be precise excuse I must say am thinking. Suddenly, Mumma asked

Mumma: Why the hell are you quiet?
Answer us Aditi, how did this happen?

I instantly started speaking

Me: Mumma, actually yesterday night when I was leaving the hospital after my shift, Suddenly an emergency patient came who was in pregnant and was in labour. As the gynecologist were not present at that time, I took the charge of delivery until the receptionist was calling the gynecologist in the case of emergency. I got to know from her husband that she slipped in the bathroom and it was 8 month. When I was taking her to the operations theater, due to pain she Suddenly kicked as it happens due to pain, I got hit and got dis balanced. I bumped into a nurse who was taking surgical instruments and we both feel down. One of the instruments got Pierced into my skin and this happened. Till then Kanishka came and took charge so I got this bandaged. This is how I got hurt. I didn't told yesterday because I didn't wanted to worry you all.

All my family got convinced with this excuse while my sis Anu and my brothers Veer and Shivaay who knew raised their eyebrows at my excuse. My family then started asking about the lady, whether her delivery was successful or not, baby is fine or not, am I in much pain etc. So, I answered and informed everything and told them about my 1week leave.
Anu squealed listening to this and said that we will have fun now as I am always busy with my work which is kind off true as I always get entangled between my doctor and agent duties and don't get time to spend with my family. Anu immediately told

Anu: Now that Di, you are on leave then you have to spend time with us and others also please take leave from work. We will have family time after so long.

She showed her best puppy eyes which melted my brothers but my parents and Bade parents know better so they denied saying they have so many meetings fixed but also promised that in whole week, they will take atleast one holiday.
Anu made a face bit agreed.
Then we siblings decided to go to shopping, movie and wonder park.
Suddenly Bade Papa informed us

Bade Papa: Listen you all, tomorrow is a party at my friends house as its their parents 50th anniversary. So, we all are invited that means we all have to go. So, make plans accordingly and select dresses also.

We all nodded and again started planning. We decided that at night we will got to movie today and tomorrow we will go to shopping in the afternoon.

To be continued....

Next part: Aditi's Day out with siblings, Abhi's Pov about Anniversary Party at Palace of Devraj and Garima Singh Rajvansh

Do like and comment your views and also suggest ideas for next parts.

Till then
Bye
Your Author
Sunshine