Part:1

In Jaipur,
A girl was driving her car towards her destination that is hospital. Suddenly, she applied break with a jerk and got down of the car towards a lady who suddenly fell unconscious on the road. She went yo her and checked her pulse. It was low so she concluded that the lady is unconscious due to low BP. She searched for someone who maybe with her but found no one so she lifted that lady and went to the hospital with her car.She reached the hospital owned by her "Sunshine Hospital " and admitted her. She checked her and attacked a bottle of glucose as she had low BP and called the nurse to check after her. She called her younger sister and said:

Girl:Hello Anu.
Ananya (Yes, the girl is our Aditi and she called Ananya whose nickname is Anu): What's up Di? Don't tell me you missed me this much that you were restless without talking to me in less than an hour. Come on Di, we just met  before you were leaving for hospital sometime back.

Ananya questioned in her usual overdramatic way while Aditi shook her head. She said

Aditi: Stop talking nonsense Anu, It's serious.
Anu:Ok ok tell me.
Aditi:I am sending you a picture of a lady. Find out about her if possible.She fell unconscious on road so I brought her to hospital. Tell me asap so that I can inform her family.
Anu: Ok Di. Don't worry. I will try my best.
Aditi : Hmm. Bye.

Aditi sent the picture to Ananya and went to check the lady. Suddenly, the nurse said that she is getting late for her surgery which is scheduled. Aditi told her to be with the lady and keep on checking her until she returns.
Aditi went to her the surgery room while Ananya was trying to find out about the lady.

On the other hand,
On the road where the lady was unconscious, few men in black was searching for someone. They asked to the people so they answered that she fell unconscious and a girl took her somewhere. Those men start panicking as they were guards. There head came there and got to know the matter. He immediately called his boss and told

Head Guard(HG) : Hello Boss, This is Vaibhav speaking.
Boss: Yes Vaibhav, any problem?
HG: Yes sir, actually Dadi Hukum Sa is missing. Actually, some guards are on holiday so rest of them accompanied so rest went with her as she told that today's Pooja is important. We told her to wait but she didn't. We reached temple and she completed her worship but sent us to do the charity and I had gone to call the other guards. When we returned, she was not there. People are saying that a girl took her somewhere after she fell unconscious.

Boss: What the hell were you all doing there. Find out about that girl who dared to kidnap Abhigyan Singh Rajvansh's grandmother. She has to pay for it. Check for the CCTV footage, ask people, use your sources but find out. If anything happens to my grandmother then I will not leave any of you along with that girl.(So, the boss was Abhigyan and unconscious lady is his grandmother )

HG: Yes sir, we are trying our best.

Abhigyan ranked his hands in his hair to calm himself down. He was hell angry at that moment and wanted to destroy everything. He was thinking about the girl who dared to kidnap his grandmother. He will show hell to her.He got a call from his guard telling that the CCTV shows the face of the girl and her cars number and they are trying to find about her but nothing is found.

On the other hand,

Ananya found out about the lady. She was shocked to know that the lady was former queen of Rajasthan and current Dadi Hukum Sa of Raja Sa.
That's why it was difficult to find out as their info is  very safely kept but She being the tech queen did it. She tried to call Aditi but the phone was unreachable as she was in surgery room. She decided to tell Rajvansh family about Garima.
She dialed the number of Abhigyan.
Abhigyan phone ranged with unknown number so he thought that the kidnapper girl is calling. He immediately picked up and said in rage filled voice

Abhi: Hello listen you girl, whoever you are. You have dared to kidnap Abhigyan Singh Rajvansh's grandmother. Do you even know the consequences.

Anu was taken aback by listening his threat but calmly answered

Anu: Listen Raja sa, I very well know that lady is your grandmother and I know you also. Your grandmother is currently in Sunshine Hospital. Sh..

Abhi immediately cut the call after listening to the address. He will deal with the girl there only.
Elsewhere, Anu was taken aback as Abhigyan cut the call. She informed her family that she is going for important work as she didn't wanted to worry them. She knew Abhi will surely create a scene at the hospital.

Abhigyan reached the hospital and enquired about his grandmother but as he used her name which was not mentioned on the register, he didn't find out anything but she told him that a unconscious lady was admitted so he immediately went to her room and found his grandmother safe. She was still unconscious but safe and that was a big relief for him. His family (except younger generation ) too arrived at the hospital as they heard the news.
He asked the nurse about his grandmother and she told her condition and BP. Bade hukum went to his wife and sat with her hands in his. His life almost came out when got to know that she was in hospital.

Abhigyan created a scene at the hospital about the girl and all. He was asking questions but was not ready to listen to the answer. Ananya to arrived and reached there. She was was about to explain but suddenly a voice loudly cutted Abhigyan rant.

Abhi: Who the hell dared to kidnap my grandmother?Do you all not know the consequences of messing with my family?
Voice: What the hell is going on here?

To be continued...

Next part: First meet

Like and comment your views about your chapter and do give your ideas for the story.

I know I am making Abhi the villian but don't worry it won't create any problem.

Till then
Bye
Your Author
Sunshine