Part 13

At Raizada Mansion,

In a room of the mansion, a girl is having a proper sleep peacefully after a long time enjoying her proper sleep which she doesn't get when she is on duty. She has completed her all appointments and has submitted the report to her senior online first and then by Ananya. She after a long time has got such vacation so she is utilizing to her fullest. Spending time with family, outing with friends etc.
Aditi was sleeping peacefully when her sister barged in the room to wake her up and call her for breakfast. She shaked her and Aditi immediately woke up. Her training for a special agent has made her senses very strong. Its like she is alert in her sleep also. She asked

Aditi: What happened Anu?

Anu: Di, wake up now. I know you want to have rest as you got holiday after so long but have breakfast. Yesterday also you didn't ate properly at party because you wanted to be healthy but now Mumma is calling for breakfast. Come fast, everybody is waiting for you.

Aditi: Fine, I am coming.

Anu:Ok bye. We are waiting.

Aditi got up and went to the washroom, did her morning routine, had a bath and got ready after praying to Goddess Durga Idol kept in her room. She was a very ardent devotee of Durga Ma. She was very fascinated by her when she used to hear her story from her parents or anywhere else. She was inspired by her qualities of being strong yet gentle nature. Her Parvati avatar which teaches us to be calm, caring and loving and Kali avatar teaches us to be strong, destructive and dangerous if someone hurts you or disrespects you. She went down to her family and had breakfast with them. It was all her favourite - South Indian. She was die heart fan of south indian food. She used to enjoy it very much.

Her Dress

Her Dress