Part 2

At the hospital,
Elders of Rajvansh family were trying their best to came their king but it was of no use. His care and love for his grandmother has blocked his thinking capacity right now.

Rudra(Father):Abhi, calm down. Maa sa is completely fine. We found her. Now what you want.

Abhi : No, Baba sa, I want to know who dared to bring my Dadi Sa here. Where the hell is that girl who first kidnapped my Dadi Sa and then dared to bring her here?

Anshika(Mother): But first calm down Abhi. Our first priority is Maa Sa's health. Rest of the things can be done later.

Abhi calmed down a little listening to his mother but still not totally.
Nitya asked the nurse about his mother in law's health.

Nitya(Chachi): Excuse me, What happened to Maa Sa? Why she is in this condition?

The nurse who was terrified of their King's anger collected herself and answered

Nurse: Choti Hukum Rani Sa, actually Maa sa Hukum BP was low that's why our Dr. Aditi has injected her the medicines and we have put the glucose.

Abhi who was a little bit calm got angered again and shouted

Abhi: How dare you all? Who the hell admitted Dadi Sa here? First that girl kidnapped her and then didn't took proper care of her and then admitted her in the hospital.Where the hell is the girl who admitted my Dadi Sa here?

Ananya who was watching all this stepped to clear the confusion just then a voice roared in the corridor of the hospital.

Voice: What the hell is going on here?

All heads snapped in the direction. Abhi's breathe hitch seeing the beauty standing in front of him. He has never seen a girl like her whole life. There were many women who tried their luck with him but never succeeded. Her eyes held that fire. All the other people had panick and fear on their face but she held her head high and was glaring at him like a lioness.
Rajvansh family look at her with wide eyes knowing the girl is in trouble only if they that the girl is lioness born in human clan.

She came and stood infront of Abhi but at a decent distance and asked him in a calm voice as she knew in hospital sometimes relatives get out of control

Aditi: What the hell is happening here and why are you shouting?

Abhi: I just want to know who brought my Dadi Sa here?

Aditi looked at Garima and understood that they are her relatives. She answered

Aditi: I brought your grandmother to the hospital.

Abhi lost his cool listening to it and stepped forward but Aditi without any fear calmly stood there looking straight into his eyes. Abhi said

Abhi: How dare you? First you kidnapped my Dadi Sa, didn't took care of her and then brought her to the hospital and now standing infront of me you are seeing directly in my eyes. Are you not afraid of death aor you are a fool that you kidnapped the Maa sa Hukum of Rajasthan and brought her here when she was unconscious.

Ananya tried to intervene to clear the misunderstanding but Aditi showed her hand to silent her.

Aditi also took on step forward, held Abhigyan's hand, raised it, took out one finger and said

Aditi:2 Baatein(2 things)✌️
Pehli(first), ☝️
This is a hospital and here there are rules and regulations which are followed. You or anyone else is not allowed to yell at anybody or make a scene. There are several other patients including children who might get afraid of you high pitch voice.So, kindly maintain the decorum of the hospital.

She raised his second finger and said

Aditi: Dusri(Second )
I have not kidnapped Maa sa Hukum as I didn't had a reason to do so. I was driving towards the hospital for my duty when suddenly I saw her fainting outside the temple. I checked her BP which was low so I brought her to the hospital for treatment which I did. I even asked my sister to find out about her to inform her family as I had to perform a surgery. She was the one who must have informed about your grandmother's location. I am not a fool to kidnap some and bring at this king do place beside I don't have a reason for the kidnapping. Neither I want money as I  have plenty of it nor I have some enmity with you all. So if you are expecting me to apologize for helping your Maa sa Hukum then sorry to say that I am not at alk sorry for whatever I did.

Abhi after listening to this was shocked. He confirmed from his bodyguard and found out that Maa Sa Hukum first fell unconscious then Aditi went yo her. Abhi then said

Abhi: I am sorry but I didn't know. Actually my guard told me that you took Dadi Sa after she fainted so I thought you made her unconscious and then kidnapped her.

Everyone was shocked. Aditi said okay and went to do her work. Abhi went to her Dadi Sa who after regaining her consciousness was watch all this. Everyone was shocked to see Abhi apologizing to someone and also praised Aditi's bravery internally.
Aditi sent the discharge papers after signing and also wrote to feed her food with high water content and salt also.
Everyone reached Rajvansh palace with Garima but Abhigyan went to his office to find out about certain someone who occupied his mind today or maybe forever.

Next part: Aditi's Pov in brief, Abhigyan orders to find out about Aditi.

To be continued....

Like and comment your views. Also suggest your ideas regarding the story.

Till then
Bye
Your Author
Sunshine