....

AYAAN...

In evening I reach home little early today. I need to talk to my little miss she is just eight and know how to bunk really.

" Ayushi I'm going to fresh up come to room ". I said to aashika was also watching tv with her while using her laptop.

" Can mummy join us ". She asked holding aashika tshirt.

" She is joining us aashika come with me" . I said aashika look up shaking her head.

Before us ayushi run to our room. I walk towards aashika and sit besides her taking laptop from her.

" Aashi you know girls spend their money to do shopping and here you are stock market. You will make me go bankrupt too." I said she close her laptop glaring towards me.

" I don't want to come with you talk to her alone. I can't see her crying ".

" Like I will enjoy we need to know why she bunk at such a young age it's not a good habit ". I said careers her head still she shake her head.

" Come you are not getting any choice". I said faking anger. We both enter in room finding ayushi sitting there quietly.

" Papa am I in trouble just because of that Damn teacher". She said biting her nail.

I glare towards aashika because the color full word can be only used by her  .

" I will se you later you will never learn right " 

" But I don't use it " She said confused.

" You will never listen ayushi right you still like cursing right. Stand up from bed knee down on floor whole holding your ears I'm coming after taking shower". I said and take my pajamas and enter in bathroom.

" Mummy " Aysuhi said and hug aashika who was also glaring towards her.

" Who teach you this word miss don't hug me do what your papa has told you. You actually deserve it. " She said ayushi look at her with teary eyes .

Ayushi just hold her ears standing up.

In some minutes ayaan enter exit from bathroom.

" I told you to knee down right. " He said and pull her towards him.

" But kanak didi said the same thing and at that time mumma just laugh at her ". Ayushi said rubbing her both eyes.

" I don't remember her coming here " Ayaan said and hold both hand of ayushi.

" This morning mumma friends come here and they all even make plans about today night why are you just scolding me for this when mumma just laugh at her." Ayushi said  simply pouting.

" Plan about tonight aashi we will talk about this ". He said looking towards aashika.

" Ayushi if I hear this word then remember I won't let you slip with it understand. Now tell me what was your teacher talking about ". He said sternly.

" I don't like her you know she give us lot of homework then if we don't complete it then she punish us so I just skip school because of her with my friend she don't like her too ". She said pouting.

" Do you think bunking is a good idea actually what if something happen to both of you ". Ayaan said lightly slapping her face.

She look at him with tear flowing eyes.

" But we both are ok look " She said wiping her eyes. Showing him that she is angry.

" So you are not sorry right good do sit ups fast hold your ears and if you stop then I will bring my scale. " He said sternly.

Ayushi also start to do it crying looking at aashika in every minute who was just trying to distracte herself with phone.

After fifteen minutes ayushi stop doing it just holding her ears .

" I'm sorry papa "

" Why are you sorry now you both are fine and not attending class is really great idea so why ". Ayaan ask ayushi point towards her leg.

" My legs are hurting now I can't do it anymore sorry ". She said and leave her ears too.

" Come here " Ayaan sign her to come towards her.

Aashika hold his hand shaking her head.

" Ayaan she is just a kid and she don't even know what she is saying ". Aashika whisper .

" Aashi she is taking this very lightly like it's no big deal. Shut up and prepare a lie to tell me about night plan ". He whisper back.

Ayushi walk towards him looking down.

Ayaan trap her between his knees and hold her both hand.

" Will you bunk again " Ayaan said and slap her lightly making her turn her face to opposite direction.

Ayushi shake her head quickly.

" And if you do then remember this. You are not big enough to bunk what if something happen to both of you." He said again slapping her.

" Sorry " Ayushi said crying.

" If you do it again then I won't let you sleep with us then you will be sleeping alone in your room. " Ayaan said finally leaving her.

Ayushi run towards aashika hide herself.

" Go and do your homework and every incomplete work. " Ayaan said ayushi went to her room running.