Authors Note

Hi everyone and welcome to a new story called 'His Bratva Princess'

This story is an arranged marriage, mafia story containing a protective and possessive alpha male.

This story will contain steamy scenes, mention of abuse and other possible triggering things. It does have scenes of violence, so please heed the warnings now. This book is recommended for mature readers.

Rules before reading the story:

1.) PLEASE DO NOT COPY! It is punishable by law if you do. This content may not be copied to another, computer, transmitted, published, reproduced, stored, manipulated, projected or altered in any way, any violations can be punishable by law. All rights are reserved.
If you see any copies on any website of my book please let me know.

2.) This book is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, locations, and incidents are just my (the authors) imagination. If there is any resemblance to incidents, events or peoples then it is simply entirely a coincidence.

3.) You may not love the story, and that's okay but I will not tolerate unnecessary comments directed towards me specifically. You will be blocked and not allowed to contact me or read any of my books.

4) Please enjoy the book as best you can!

Thanks for your support

If you love this story, don't be afraid to leave a star- it's completely anonymous to anyone but me! And it allows me to gauge if you readers enjoy the story. The more stars/votes= more frequent chapters as it also builds confidence that you guys like the story!

About the author:
Hi! I'm Keely, an Australian author. I started writing when I was 13 just for fun and somehow people liked what I had to write and things have gone on since then. I write as a hobby and a way to calm my mind. I'm a university student and have multiple jobs, so I'm a very busy bee which is why sometimes I don't update for months at a time.

Where is everyone else from?

Xoxo, keely