I'm not turned on though, fuck him. Channing set his cup down and pulled his foot back. I glared at him and he gave me no facial reaction in return.

The four adults continued into their conversation and I was left to deal with Channing staring at me. Thirty minutes later we were served desert, which was cherry pie.

"May I use the restroom?" Channing finally speaks.

"Of course sweetheart, Calum, show Channing the bathroom and the two of you could be dismissed from dinner since the two of you are done, I still want to talk to Loane about her routine." My mom squeals.

She doesn't need a routine for anything, but I know it's because she want to keep them here.

"And I want to get into the community club." My dad says with a grin. One thing I learned about the Boyd's is that they're richer than us. Way richer than us.

Channing doesn't act like it though, which is surprising. I got up from my seat and Channing did the same.

He followed me up the stairs and I rubbed my eyes. "There's a guest bedroom down the hall to the right, mine is on the opposite way." I explain.

He saud nothing and I could care less. I went to my room to the left and he went to the guest bedroom on the right.

When I got to my room I grabbed my phone and texted Cordelia.

'Hey snowflake, sorry about the missed calls. My mom and dad brought Channing and his parents over to "chat", what a bunch of fakes.

She instantly replied.

'Oh wow that's terrible. Do they know he's the one that bullies you?

'Nope, I kept it a secret since I didn't care much.

'You're strange you know that?

I grinned and laid down, fixing my glasses.

'How are you holding up about today?

'My mom spoke to me and said it's fine if I hang out with you, but I have to be on time.

'So you're coming over tomorrow?

'Yeah. An hour a day, nothing beyond that.

'Awesome, I have something for you, so, tomorrow I'll give it to you.

'Okay.
'Btw...can I touch myself to you?

I stare at the message and got hard. Now I really should have recorded. Maybe I can tell her what I do and she can watch those instead.

'Want a photo of me? Or a video?

'I don't know, a video?

'I have a lot of videos...I have a bit of a secret.

'Oh? What kind of secret?

Just as I was about to answer my room door opened. Channing stepped in and closed the door behind him, locking it. I click my phone off and sat up.

Channing crossed his arms and gazed over my room. It's plain, but I like it like that. I swallowed hard, not knowing his intentions.

"In here smells like the whore at school. She been here?"

"She's not a whore."

Channing pushed himself from the door and went over to my desk. He picked up the camera and turned to me.

"Why were you recording yourself in the computer room? You make porn or some shit?"

"No."

"Then why record yourself?"