Dream Mother

Kat was petrified, her own mother tried to kill her! Kat put her hand near her heart, her breathing grew heavy, Her body sweating. Tears running down her face. Glory looked at Kat.

"Are you okay?" Glory asked, Understanding the situation.

Kat looked at Glory, her eyes are red. She looked away, nothing can compare to this moment. Her birth mother tried to kill her. Sick right?  What? Anyways. Kat looked at her body, that knife could have killed her. 

"hey, sweetie." Glory's mom said to kat, trying to calm her down. Those words made Kat go crazy, her own mother called her that. 

"DONT CALL ME THAT!" Kat said, Covering her ears. Kat then looked at Glorys mom.

"Im so sorry i-"

"It's fine kat." Glory's mom said, being accepting. 

Kat zoned out. Her own mother wouldn't have done that, no one she ment wouldn't say those words. This is new to her. Kat looked at glory, Glory looked calmed. 

"really?" Kat said, scared. Glory's mom put her hand on her shoulder. First she felt like flinching, then she felt safe in her arms. Kat hugged Glory's mom. 

Glory looked different, she looked pissed off. Glory didn't expect so much love going to Kat. She, hates it. Kat looked at Glory, she was about to hug her when, Glory pushed her. She stormed off.  

Kat went upstairs with Glory, In Glorys room she saw green everywhere. If she would pick a Gotham supervillan, it would be Poison Ivy.  "Look, your to sleep on the floor. That's punishment. 

" for what?" Kat asked. 

"for making my mom like you! Your just greedy with people! You want to steal anybody from me!" Glory said, Jealous