Sweet Dreams..

Kat walked to school with Lola. Kat was blushing hard. Kat wonders when she will ask her what's her sexuality. She decided to as Lola today while there walking. 

Will she catch on to what Im doing? It's very embarrassing if so.

"H-hey Lola! I-I was wond-wondering what's ur sexuality?" Kat said, embarrassed. Lola looked at her smiling and said. "Lesbian. You?" After hearing that, Kat is surprise, and relieved about it. Kat smiled back. "I'm bisexual but I prefer girls" Kat said, Smiling hard. They were at lease 5 mins until they were at school. 

Kat wanted to do baby steps but decided to exchange numbers. "See you around! Bye" Lola said running to her class. Kat was left with love, she knew what to do in the future. As soon as she reach the school doors, she was crowded by everyone. But everyone all of a sudden made a circle. Around me and the guys... "what's up dork!" One of the guys said.  Kat knew that voice behind her. She started to understand what's happening. She started to breath heavily.

Kat turned around very slowly. She looked at the two guys and it's leader. "Guys I don't want no trouble" Kat said. She looked around the circle to find Lola. Lola looked so worried for her. "How about we start. Right?" The leader said. They all charged after her. Kat was defenseless. She couldn't do anything about it. They pushed and shoved her. Punched her until she was bleeding everywhere. Pulled her hair until some fell out.

It was until Lola jumped in and help me. Lola punched the boys until they said mommy. Lola carried me to the nurses office. Kat was so hurt she was knocked out. She woke up to hear Lola speaking to her. She sat up and, Lola hugged her. "Are u okay!" Lola said, tearing up.  "I'm fine. What happened?" Kat said, confused. Lola explained everything. "I thought u died."