Overthinking

Kat assumed that this was a good idea. She looked at Lola, Wondering if she did a good idea. Kat pulled her hand away from Lola. "What's wrong Kit-Kat?" Lola said. That was the first time someone gave her a different name. "Oh nothing!" Kat said, trying to not look worried.

Lola knew something was up, She always knows. "Let's talk about it, okay?" Lola said. Kat didn't wanna be rude, but she didn't wanna tell her  true love that this was a bad idea. 

"I was thinking.." Kat said, twisting her two fingers. Lola looked at Kat, confused. "Did I do something wrong already?" Lola said, trying to guess. Kat decided to tell her. "What if we fall out of love? What if this is a bad idea! What if-" Kat said, Over thinking everything.

Lola laughed, Kat looked confused. "Kit-Kat, no matter how much you over think, we will still love each other." Lola said. 

"I guess your right" Kat said, Looking embarrassed. 

"I will always love you, Kit kat." Lola said, leaning in to kiss Kat. 

[Kats P.O.V] 

I gaze in my partners eyes. I like the name Kit kat. Lola looked in my eyes. Our lips touched. It was a special kiss. I pulled back, Looking on the park, I saw one of the bullies, pulling out a phone. 

I looked at Lola, worried. "What's wrong?" Lola said. I pointed at the one guy. Lola turned her head slowly. "Hey Freaks" One guy said. Lola looked pissed. "Get away" Lola said. 

"look, im sorry." One guy said. Lola looked at me, I nodded yes. "Fine, but only this once" Lola said, still pissed. I looked at the bathroom, I needed to use it. 

"Lola, im going to the bathroom." I said, Pointing at the bathroom. Lola looked at me. "Okay Kit Kat." Lola said, kissing my cheek. I walked to the bathroom.

[Third person]

Kat went to the bathroom. After she was done she was washing her hands. Kat saw the one guy. "Oh hi!" Kat said. He looked at Kat.

"sup," He said.

"What's ur name anyways" Kat said, putting soap on hands.

"Bryson" He said. 

"okay well, im done, byee" Kat said, acting like he was a friend. As she was trying to leave, Bryson held on her hand. She didn't know why he was holding her hand.

"Uhh, Bryson, your hand." Kat said, confused. 

"if I liked you, what would u say." Bryson said, still holding on her hand.