"Amazing Day"

As the day meets its end, Kat goes to sleep. She goes to sleep, with bruises of the incidents that encountered her. She sleeps it off. As the sun falls down, just like her. Night comes and brings her to her wildest dreams.

As night falls, and the sun comes up. Kat feels calmed for a sec, of course her mom ruins that. "SWEETIE COME DOWN THE DAMN STAIRS" Kat felt the need to wear her dress, since it's her birthday. Surely her mom would remember right? Kat walked down the steps, feeling confident.

"I'm here!" Kat said, Confidently. "What the hell u wearing? It's so damn ugly on u" Her mom said, disgusted. Kat looked at her dress, Thinking the wrong way of her self. "Yes mother?" Kat said, more miserable than ever. "Go get changed, no one wants to see ur ugly *** wearing that!" Her mom said.

Kat got another outfit together. She got dressed, but her shoes and backpack on. She walked down the stairs, uncomfortable. "That's a bit better girl" Her mom said, still disgusted. "..." Kat didn't say anything back and walked to school. As she walked to school, she saw her crush on the other side of the street. Kat was looking hard at her, wondering if they are compatible for each other.

Her name is Lola, Lola Robinson. Kat's love interest. Lola looked at her back, smiling back. Kat looked away as quick as a cheetah. She was so embarrassed. Lola saw her looking embarrassed and came over to talk. As Lola was crossing the street, Kat frozed. "Hey Kat!" Lola said.

As soon as Kat knew she was noticed, she was stuttering like crazy. "H-Hey Lola! H-How a-are u?" Kat said, embarrassed about her speaking like that. "It's okay to be embarrassed, let's talk about it, if u feel comfortable" Lola said, putting her hand on kats shoulder.

They walked to school together.