Hospital trip

As Kat saw her crush, on the floor hardly breathing. Kat started to wail. "That was my damn friend!" Kat said, looking at her mother who did all this. She grabbed her phone and called the police. "911 what's your emergency?" "MY FRIEND. MY  MOM PUSHED HER DOWN THE STAIRS!"  " we need more information. Location?" "Okay, it's ...................."  

After Kat was done with the phone, her mom looked at Kat with a smirk. Kat got up, ran to her mom and stood up for herself. "You called me and my FRIEND a gay freak?" Kat said. Doing the same treatment her mom did to her. She grabbed her moms hair and dragged it around.  The emergency medics where there. They took  me and Lola to the hospital.

Lola finally woke up. Lola looked up and looked at the bed. "Am I in a hospital?" Lola said. Kat started to tear up. "Yeah. My mom was so rude." Kat said, crying. Lola saw kat crying and hugged her. "It's okay." Lola said.  They hugged for at least 20 sec. Kat wanted to cut to the chase. But still, Lola thinks of her as a friend.

Kat started to overthink it. Lola saw that she looked bummed out. Lola put her hand on Kats. They both blushed and looked at each other. Lola quickly looked away, taking her hand off Kat.Kat felt better about it, and decided to talk. "Hey, Lola." Kat said. "What's up Kat?" Lola said

"I've been thinking" Kat said. "About what?" Lola asked. "About us dating"  Kat finally said it. Her one true love knows her feelings. Lola didn't respond for a while. Lola finally said something. "I like you too." Lola said, blushing hard.

(Don't you love a happy ending? What) (this is not the end! She still needs  to accomplish something special)