Crazy Kat

Kat laughs as Lola said that. Kat then notice she was very serious. "Oh ur serious." Kat said, embarrassed. Lola looked at her and stormed off. As she was walking away, Kat heard these words. "Yeah I WAS. Leave me the F*** alone." Lola said. 

Kat knew she messed up. "Wait I'm!" Kat tried to finished her sentence when, Lola slammed the nurses door. Kat was sad, her one true love was heartbroken. She tried to call her, text her and even talk to her in person! Lola just didn't budged. 

(This was not my idea it was @Jayisatree and @msmentallyunstabe   idea)                                                      

(Lola??)

(Look, I'm so sorry ☹️ )

(Forgive me)                                                                                            (liar 🤥) 

Kat was so sad, she shouldn't have said that. She was at home one day, looked herself in the mirror. The moment was stuck on repeat. The same words on repeat. Her so called love, hates her. She felt the need to... never mind that! Kat almost gave up trying to talk to her crush. As soon as she was about to block Lola, Lola replied. She said, "Hey, look I'm sorry for.. everything I said, it looks like u do really care, I forgive u. I was mad, forgive me?" Kat felt relieved that she dosent hate her. 

Kat met Lola at Kats house. Kat was getting dressed. She decidedly to try and wear a pretty skirt, as she was walking down the stairs, her mom (who was drunk) looked up and down, "Wtf u wearing huh?" Her mom said. Kat felt embarrassed since Lola was outside, or so she thought. Kat looked down when she heard a familiar voice. 

"She's wearing something beautiful, appreciate her looks!" Lola said. Lola heard everything that was happening. Lola looked at Kat and then at Her mom. "Ms. Reagan, don't treat her that way." Lola said , serious. Kat's mom looked so confused. "Who the f*** are you?!" Kats mom said. 

"Mom, this is Lola. My friend" Kat said, confident. Kats mom looked at the too and assumed something was up. "Kat, come with me. Now!" Kats mom said. Kat looked at Lola and told her to wait in the living room. Lola looked confused and listened. 

[Kats P.O.V]

I looked at Lola, worried about what's happening next. I turned to my mom, she was furious. We went to a room. I hated this room for one reason. I'm not gonna say. "Kat! Who the fuck is she!" Her mom said, her hand, brutally holding my wrist. "Mom, she's a friend" Kat said, tearing up. She shoved me to the wall. "Your a stupid little pride girl. That's all you'll ever be." Mom said.

I'm sorry you guys that are in the LGBTQ+  This is not to offend you.

I then was tearing up. My mom grabbed my hair and dragged it around. "You see these religious statues?" My mom said. "yes! Yes! I see it!" I said, crying. "NO YOU FUCKING DONT." Mom said, grabbing my hair until it's tender. 

Kat started crying as her mom dragged her around. Lola heard this and ran upstairs. She could hear Lola talking to my mom. "WHAT DID U DO TO HER" Lola said. "My daughter does not need a girlfriend! Back off gay freak" Kats mom said.  "Yeah! Ima a lesbian! SO WHAT" Lola said. Lola charged in the room to see her crying. 

"Did she do this?" Lola said, concerned. Lola grabbed her hand. She quickly flinched. "She did.. did she?" Lola said, after Kat flinched. Lola carried Kat down the stairs. As she was on the first step down. Kats mom pushed her, Both of them went tumbling down the steps. Lola turned to her back, protecting Kat.

as we reached the floor, Lola looked dead. She was still breathing.