Obsessed Ex

(Sorry for not posting in a while😭 been busy💓 it's gonna be short)

Ever since the two girls broke up, it felt like Lolas been obsessed with her. To the point she felt uncomfortable. Kat looks at her phone, scrolling through her photo's. Kat then finds a cute photo of Lola and her. A little tear drop drops on the phone. Lola was walking by Kat in the school hallway.

They looked at each other. Lola smirked and turned around. Kat felt embarrassed. Why was she smirking? She went home, to find her mother. Who she THOUGHT her mom didn't care. Kat opened the door, with her spare key. To find her mother there. She was Sitting on a chair, you know your in trouble when your mom is sitting near the door, waiting for her to open it.

"Why were you not at the house?" She said, tapping her foot. Kat had chills down her spine. She didn't understand why she's so mad about it. "Im sorry mom" Kat said, Trying to change the subject. Her mother got up, closing her hands into a fist. "You do NOT ever call me that again, its ma'am to you!" Her mom said, about to swing. 

Kat still doesn't understand. "What's wrong?" Kat said, trying to understand. Her mom looked like her ears were tomato red.  "You were in a relationship with A GIRL?!" Her mom said, she broke. She swings at Kat. Right in the face. At this point Kat was bleeding. "Change your sexuality bitch." Her mom said, forcing her to do it. Kat can't just switch right there. Her mother grabbed a knife. Kat realized what this was about. Her ex, her sexuality! It all comes down to this.

"Change it or it's the highway,or should I say, OFF WITH ITS HEAD" her mom said, pointing the knife at Kat. Her breathing grew heavy. She felt like her soul is leaving her body. She's gonna have to pretend. She tried to control her breathing, it hurts her. "Okay, I changed" Kat said, trying so hard not to cry.

"Good, you are to pick up the house, clean every single dish till I can see my face" Her mom said, putting the knife away. Kat didn't want to stand for that. She looked back at the moment. It was worst then Bryson. "Clean every single room, SPOTLESS." Her mom said, walking in circles.