VampireKamuro🍋

It's almost Halloween! I dressed up as a vampire for my first celebration, so why not. Haven't wrote in a while, so it might not be the best.

Also, includes a 🍋 this time. You can still read the non-lemon part, since it's not that short and I marked where the lemon will start.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

I walked to the vending machine, intent on getting a refreshing beverage. It's been a while since I've been here. The last time was the meeting with President Horikita and his sister.

I heard a loud cough as I approached the vending machine. For some reason, it fills me with a strange sense of nostalgia, although the circumstances were different.

When I ran over, I found Kamuro on the ground. I crouch, observing her condition. She seems to be sweating a lot, which is strange considering the cold breeze of the night.

"What's wrong?" I ask her. Her eyes seem glassy, as if not looking at me properly.

"...Blood."

My mind barely had the time to process what she said before she leaned into my neck, trying to bite it. Her teeth were pointed and sharp, much like a canine's. 'Blood'? When I spent another moment thinking, I realized that she probably wanted my blood. I don't really get why, though.

She was aiming for my carotid artery, which could kill me if she pierced it. It would be a matter of minutes before I bled out and died. However, I can't just leave her here. Kamuro seems to be displaying common signs of dehydration.

There wasn't any way for me to transfer blood to her without her teeth piercing me. I couldn't find any sharp objects near me, so it's not possible for me to simply cut my palm. If I did let her teeth pierce me, there's risk of infection.

Should I just let her die?

I shouldn't decide that. Playing judge, jury, and executioner isn't for someone like me.

I lift her chin up to my hand, letting her fangs slowly sink into my palm. I felt a slight pain run through my body as a small shock is transmitted.

I feel... lightheaded. I'm probably going to collapse soon. I'm hoping this isn't how everything ends, although it isn't a disatisfactory end. Wouldn't it be ironic for the so-called masterpiece to die here? Dying to save someone else.

I started to close my eyes as my vision faded and my mind went blank.

.

.

I woke up with a minor headache. My head felt groggy, and my vision was blurry. I noticed something wrapped around my hand, that being bandages.

It took me longer than usual to realize that I was in a foreign environment. With the design of the room, it's obvious that it's a girl's room.

"Huh? You're awake? This early?"

A violet haired girl expresses her surprise at my early wake. She was in her school uniform.

"What time is it?" I asked.

I had to confirm the time. I wanted to know how long I was unconscious for, since it would help me understand my situation a bit better.

"It hasn't been that long. It's 1 am currently."

Not too long.

"Alright."

She looked a little dumbfounded at my simple reply.

"Alright?? No questions or anything? You're not gonna ask about how you ended up unconscious and in a stranger's room?"