Kiyone

3rd Person POV

"You may have attempted to manipulate my heart, but unfortunately for you, I had none to manipulate."

Those cold words reflected the rooftop's freezing atmosphere. It was a sight to behold. Multiple students, all unconscious on the ground. They were all defeated by one person, Ayanokouji Kiyone.

"Kei."

Kiyone walked over to the shivering Kei. She was scared but more so surprised.

"K-Kiyone-san... I-I was so scared...!"

Kei broke down in tears, her emotions overwhelming her consciousness. Kiyone, on the other hand, had a different objective. Manabu would be a witness for her, in case she ever decided to report Ryuuen's gang.

Kiyone ushers Kei over to Manabu.

Manabu, surprised at the scene, nods and walks away with Kei.

Walking over to the defeated tyrant, the stoic girl wakes him up by slapping him.

"Ugh..." Ryuuen groans from the pain he had received recently. He needed some time to process what had happened, but when he saw the neutral face of Kiyone, he realized it.

"Shit. So I actually fucking lost."

"That's right. The student council president is below, awaiting you four as a witness."

Ryuuen couldn't help but laugh as he realized the despair of his situation. There wasn't any way he'd be able to come back from this. He, no, maybe his entire gang would be expelled.

The damage done to class C would be too much to continue on.

Kiyone walked around, waking the other 3 up. They were naturally wary at first, but when they saw their leader's unusual melancholic expression, confusion arose.

"Wait, Ryuuen. What happened?" Ibuki attempts to make sense of the situation. Their enemy had no injuries on her, yet they were all defeated.

Ryuuen could only answer her with the straightforward answer.

"We lost. We all fucking lost to a woman."

"Hey, wait. That's sexist." Kiyone tries to retort.

"Shut the fuck up. This one shot is supposed to be semi-serious."

"W-wait, her? But it doesn't matter, right Ryuuen-san? We can still threaten Karuizawa!" Ishizaki tries to see the positive of this terrible position.

"That's not possible. Look over there."

Ryuuen points to the student council president, standing by the door.

"Oh, Manabu. You can go now if you'd like. I made sure not to damage any areas that is needed to walk. They should all be able to walk on their own."

"So, what now? This is your complete victory, Ayanokouji. You gonna destroy us now? You could expel us if you wanted to."

"No, I won't do that, Ryuuen. It's just for insurance."

Ryuuen found her empty promises absurd. " Kukuku, you can't really expect me to believe that. There's no reason not to. Hell, I would expel us."

"It's up to you whether you believe me or not."   Kiyone nonchalantly says.

"Fuck." Ryuuen cursed his ineptitude.

"There's only one reason for your own downfall. You messed up your order of conquest. That's all. If you'd face off against Ichinose, then gained experience fighting Sakayanagi, perhaps you'd be closer to my level. You got too curious and overextended."