Return of the King

I thought of this while writing my special exam one shot. By the way, it is at nearly 5k words as of right now.

Pretend Katsuragi doesn't exist in this. It'll make things easier.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

After a long couple of months, class D has finally gone through their first 2 special exams. We even did pretty good in them, shocking the other classes.

However, that'll all come to an end here.

It was a normal day, akin to every other day. The other students were talking about trivial topics. The three idiots were being perverts, as per usual.

Chabashira-sensei entered which led everyone to stop talking. They didn't want to lose the class points they worked so hard to gain, after all.

Before Chabashira-sensei started homeroom, an interruption occured in the form of someone entering our class.

"Fufu, so this is what the class of defects look like... I feel a bit of pity."

Sakayanagi Arisu. The sole leader of class A. She hadn't been at the first 2 special exams, so class A was at a significant disadvantage.

Everybody was on high alert. The princess of class A visiting class D was an unusual occasion. Chabashira-sensei was the first to speak.

"Excuse me, but you should be back in your classroom by now. Your presence serves as a distraction to my students."

"I apologize, but you needn't worry. Not only will this take a short amount of time, but it'll also have a change on your class." Arisu smugly smiled.

"Can I ask what you want from out class, Sakayanagi-san?" Hirata asked.

"That's right. What business do you have here?" Horikita added.

"I'd like to transfer a student from this class to class A."

A/N: Differs from canon because in this one shot, Sakayanagi has full control of class A. Class A gains 4 million every month, plus slightly more after the mid terms. Then they gained 2 million pp in the cruise ship exam. I don't know if that's enough, since it'd take 5 months. If it's not, just pretend its plot convenience.

Just those words shook the entire classroom. The thought going through everybody's minds were, 'Who's getting transferred?'.

"Wait. Who is getting transferred?" Horikita asked, with a slight bit of hope? Perhaps she wanted to transfer to class A as well, but I doubt she'd feel that after thinking it over. In the short time I've known her, I have a feeling she'd rather be the leader of class D and become class A, than be a subordinate of the leader in class A.

"Fufufu, it's probably someone you'd never think about."

"Hahahaha, it's probably me then! The great Yamauchi accepts your invite!" Yamauchi exclaims.

Some of our classmates look at him in surprise, before quickly dismissing his claims. Nobody seemed to take him seriously.

Even Arisu looked slightly irritated. "Why would I want a disgusting pig in my class? Is there no brain activity going on inside that skull of yours?"

A/N: I couldn't help but make Sakayanagi slightly sadistic...

"Could you please tell us, Sakayanagi-san? We would all like to know," Hirata asked nicely.

Hirata's group was slightly anxious. They didn't want Hirata to leave them after all, and in their eyes, Hirata was the most qualified student here.

I couldn't disagree much. Hirata was the single most valuable student in class D. If he weren't here, our unity wouldn't exist at all.