Kiyone X Ryuuen 🍋

3rd Person POV

A knock at the door of Ayanokouji Kiyone alerted her to her new visitor. The visitor was someone uncommon, Ryuuen Kakeru.

"Ah. It's you, Ryuuen," Kiyone greets him. She's surprised that he arrived so early. She had texted him a couple minutes ago yet he was early.

"I happened to be around the area." Ryuuen attempted to lie, but Kiyone observed his lies through his body language.

"Alright, just come in."

They walk inside, Kiyone leading him. There was a black couch, which was new and surprised Ryuuen.

"Huh? You have furniture?"

"Why do you sound so shocked? I just wanted something more comfortable to sit on."

'Whatever.' Ryuuen thought as he sat down on the couch. He didn't pay it much mind.

"What kind of beverage would you like?"

"Do you have Coke?"

Ryuuen wanted a cold coke. It was summertime, and the heat was getting to him. According to ANHS, the air conditioning was unstable, and didn't work at times because of some errors.

"No coke. Would you like green tea?"

At first Ryuuen wanted to refuse, but he remembered the delicious green tea he had before. Even though it wouldn't cool him down, it was still very good.

"Sure."

Although Ryuuen had seen the process many times, it still amazes him. Kiyone seemed like a master at work. She prepared the tea quickly, then set it down on a table gracefully.

Unfortunately for Ryuuen, he couldn't focus on the graceful part. As Kiyone bent down to place the cup on the table, her cleavage was visible because of the v neck shirt she was wearing. As a side note, her breasts were slightly larger than Horikita's.

"Are you alright?" Kiyone asked Ryuuen after witnessing his discomfort.

"Yes. I'm fine, go do whatever."

Ryuuen pathetically tried to think of other subjects. Maybe the temperature and the weather, maybe the class conflicts.

He finally settled on just drinking the tea. Maybe it'll help him settle down.

This was not the case, as it intensified his painful erection. Ryuuen knew that it was only a matter of time before Kiyone noticed. After all, her skills were superb, and couldn't compare with any other student in this school, perhaps in this entire country.

Thus, Ryuuen decided on a plan. A shoddy and not very thought out plan, but a plan nonetheless.

"Fuck, uh. I gotta go use the restroom real quick."

Of course, this didn't work. Ryuuen stood up, covering his crotch. This made for a funny scene, with Ryuuen attempting to walk to the restroom.

While Kiyone may be dense, she wasn't stupid, I think. Sexual education wasn't taught in the White Room, because Professor Ayanokouji didn't want her purity to be tainted. Unfortunately for him, she was curious, very curious. During the year the White Room was shut down, she had searched up some sensitive topics.

This meant that she noticed Ryuuen's erection.

"Do you perhaps have an erection right now?"

'Fuck! She noticed!' Ryuuen couldn't help but think. Her next words surprised him though.

"Do you want me to take care of it?"

Timeskip / Scene change

"It looks painful..."