Fuka🍋

First lemon.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka POV

"Remember, Kouhai-kun. 10 PM at my dorm. Remember to take a shower first." Kiryuin-senpai called out to me, taking a sip out of her drink and smiling seductively. Her swimsuit was very alluring, and attracted the attention of a lot of people, myself included. I don't know what she wanted from me, but I had to go meet with Kiriyama first. Although I doubt the conversation would bear much fruit.

Timeskip

I was on my way back to the dorms, when I was stopped by Horikita. 

"Ayanokouji-kun? I wanted to ask you about something related to the island exam."

"Sorry, but I'm a little busy right now. Maybe tomorrow."

With that, I went on my way. I didn't have any reason to explain anything to her. Horikita needed to figure it out on her own. 

I took a shower while thinking about what exactly Kiryuin-senpai wanted from me. I'm very curious about her. She's different from some of the other people. Her mannerisms were completely alien to me, yet I wanted to learn more about her. That performance on the island interested me even more.

Timeskip

I knocked on her dorm room, eager to not be seen. Why wouldn't she at least be there to greet me? I'd rather not be caught by Kei or Honami here. It'd be even more troublesome.

The door opened to reveal a Kiryuin-senpai in a bath robe. She seemed to have just took a shower.

"Hello, Kiryuin-senpai, may I come in now?" I asked.

"Just call me Fuka." Fuka said with a seductive smirk.

I go inside and sit on her bed, curious as to what she wanted with me. Her crimson eyes were staring at me, like a predator and their prey. 

"Fuka? What do you want from me?" 

Fuka didn't respond to me verbally, but grabbed my collar, pulling me into a slow kiss. Our tongues were fighting for dominance. 

We were out of breath after the lengthy kiss, and she pushed me down and sat on top of me. Fuka took off her bath robe to reveal her perfect body. Her beautiful breasts and soft ass was all I needed to become aroused. She noticed my large bulge, and smirked. 

"I guess the rumors weren't lying..."

"Rumors?" What kind of rumors were floating around?

"I'll just have to see for myself..." Fuka says while pulling down my pants. My large member stood up, surprising her. Fuka's eyes widened in surprise, before grinning. She started licking it, while I felt immense pleasure. 

"Mmm." Fuka makes a number of noises while licking my dick. She seemed to be enjoying herself doing so.

"Fuka, I'm about to..." I felt something within me, waiting to burst.

"Nope, I have to eat the main course first, Kouhai-kun." She grins while taking off my shirt. I was now fully naked. My cock was still hard, raring to go. I pushed her down onto the bed. I played with her nipples while I ferociously kissed her. Fuka let out a sexy moan.

"Ahn~"

"Fuka, spread your legs."

"Taking initiative, Kouhai-kun?" She asked, yet did as I ordered regardless. Her valley was in full view. Her eyes were filled with lust, enticing me to continue forwards.

Her beautiful slit was in full view. I could see her gorgeous proportions, and her face was anticipating my entrance. I went down on her wet entrance, licking her juices. She tried to stifle a moan, before giving in to my advances.

"Ah~"

Her seductive moans led me to be impatient. I won't delay this any longer, so I slide my dick inside. 

"Aahhnnn~"

She moans seductively. Every time I thrust, her moans got louder and louder. I kept going faster and harder.

"Hah, faster!"

"You're so big~"

Fuka's face wore an expression of pure pleasure. She let all her moans out without anything stopping her. Her breasts moved every time I thrusted. Her tight insides were coiling around my dick. 

"Kiyotaka, I'm about to cum!"

"I'm about to cum too..."

I thrust faster and faster, until I felt my hot release. We were both panting, out of breath. I laid down on the bed. Fuka had other plans, since she was licking my cock again. My then-flaccid cock was slowly becoming erect.

"Fuka, stop." I try to tell her to stop.

"Really? Kouhai-junior here has other plans..." Fuka says, rubbing my hard cock. Her face wore a smug grin, as she licked it continuously.

Eventually, I wanted to regain control. 

"Get down on all fours." I told her. She willingly obeyed, her pussy positioned in a perfect spot. My cock couldn't take it anymore, so I entered.

"Ahn~"

Fuka moaned loudly as I went deeper than before. I played with her nipples as her insides tightened even more. I unintentionally groaned as I felt the pleasure when I thrusted. Fuka moaned, each one being louder. 

"Faster~ Harder, Kiyotaka!"

I obliged, and kept increasing my pace. Her soft ass felt godly, and I had my hands on her waist. Eventually, I felt my second release coming.

"Fuka, I'm about to cum."

"Me too, Kiyotaka! Let's do it together!"

I sped up even more, and my release kept inching closer. I couldn't hold it in anymore, and let it all out. I laid down, too tired to get up. She smirked.

"Call me whenever you have any urges, Kouhai-kun. I'd be happy to help..."

"Noted."

————————————————————————————————————

I have to wonder where I went wrong with my life, for me to be writing a lemon.

My first time, so it's so cringe I don't even want to read it.

I don't know whether it should be longer or shorter. I don't even know if I'll ever be writing a lemon again.

Thanks for reading this hot mess.