𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:❝Follow The Spiders❞︎

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:
❝Follow The Spiders❞︎

JUNIPER COULDN'T STAND BEING IN HER'S AND HERMIONE'S ROOM ALONE. The empty bed made her feel nauseous and staring at all of Hermione's things made her not only miss Hermione but it made her jaw clench with anger. She would kill whoever or whatever did this to her. Juniper was sitting in the common room, staring blankly into the fire. The sound of footsteps made her look up. Ron and Harry made their way down the steps, Harry holding his cloak. The two boys spotted her and made their way over to her.

     "Ready?" Harry asked her.

      Juniper nodded, standing up. "Yeah. Hagrid better have answers."

     The three got under the invisibility cloak and made it to Hagrid's hut. Harry knocked on the door and there was nothing but silence for a moment before Hagrid carefully asked from inside, "Who's there?" Hagrid kicked the door open, a crossbow in his hands, only to see no one there. "Hello?"

     Harry removed the cloak and frowned. "What's that for?" Hagrid closed his eyes in relief.

     "Oh, nothing. I was expecting. . . it doesn't matter." He lowered the weapon. "Come on in. I just made a pot of tea." The three walked in after him, Juniper closing the door behind her.

     Hagrid began pouring them all a cup of tea, overfilling one of the cups. Harry frowned. "Hagrid, are you okay?"

     "I'm fine. I'm alright."

     "Did you hear about Hermione?" Harry asked as Juniper stepped forwards, grabbing a cup of tea and immediately began drinking it.

     Hagrid sighed. "Oh, yeah, I heard about that, alright."

     "Look, we have to ask you something." Harry glanced at Ron before looking at Hagrid. "Do you know who's opened the Chamber of Secrets?"

     For a moment, Hagrid said nothing, causing Juniper to stop drinking her tea and look at him. "What you have to understand about that is―︎" Hagrid was cut off at the sound of someone knocking on the door and Fang barking. "Quick, under the cloak. Don't say a word. Be quiet. All three of you." Juniper took her cup with her as she ducked under the cloak, not wanting any evidence of her being there. Hagrid grabbed his weapon again, pointing it at the door before opening it. He quickly lowered it. "Oh, Professor Dumbledore, sir."

     "Good evening, Hagrid." Dumbledore greeted. "I wonder, could we. . .?"

     "Of course. Come in. Come in." Hagrid stepped to the side, letting Dumbledore and Cornelius Fudge inside.

     "That's Dad's boss," Ron whispered. "Cornelius Fudge, the Minister of Magic."

     They turned back to the conversation, Cornelius talking. "Bad business, Hagrid, very bad business. Had to come. Three attacks on muggle-borns. Things have gone far enough. The Ministry's got to act."