❝︎CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ━︎━︎ 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, Harry was sitting out by the lake while Hermione was looking out in the distance for any sign of Ron. Juniper was putting the tent up, stuffing it into the bag before walking over to Hermione as she wiped away her tears. They walked into the woods and Hermione took off her scarf, tying it onto one of the trees for Ron. Harry joined them and without saying anything he grabbed Juniper's hand and she grabbed Hermione's before they apparated. They landed on a rocky hill top and Hermione tried to hold back her tears. Juniper squeezed her hand before walking away, knowing that she needed a minute.

She sat up the tent with the help of Harry before she stood at the ledge, stuffing her hands in her pockets as she looked at the view before her. The wind danced through her hair lightly and she glanced at Harry as he put up the protective enchantments before looking back at the sea below her. She watched as the sun began to set, turning her head as Hermione walked inside the tent. She took a seat on the rocks, pulling out the journal and looking down at it. She ran her fingers over the leather, pausing when she felt a dip in the leather. She frowned, pulling closer to her face as she tried to see what it was.

     It took her a moment to make it out before realizing it was initials. "A-H-B," Juniper mumbled. She frowned. "A-H-B?" She paused for a moment, letting the letters repeat in her head as she tried to piece together what they stood for and then it clicked and a smile pulled on her face. She stood up, turning to find she was the only one outside. She made her way to the tent, pausing when she heard music playing inside and movement. She carefully lifted the tent flap open, watching the scene before her.

Harry pulled Hermione up from where she had been sitting beside the radio Ron had left behind and began dancing with her. He spun her around and a laugh fell from her lips and Juniper couldn't help but smile at the sound. She hadn't heard Hermione laugh in so long. After a minute, the moment faded and Hermione's smile slowly died before she gently pulled away from Harry and walked back to where she was sitting before.

     Juniper fully entered the tent and they turned to look at her. "This was my mom's, not Dumbledore's." Juniper softly said, holding up the journal.

     "That's great, June." Harry said, walking up to her. "Have you figured out how to open it yet?"

     Juniper shook her head. "No. But now that I know for certain it was hers, I can go from there."

     "I'm going to go to bed." Hermione softly said.

     Juniper handed Harry the journal before walking over to her. Hermione looked up at her from where she was sitting and Juniper kneeled in front of her, grabbing her hand a pressing a kiss to it. "I love you, H. Get some rest." Hermione nodded before the two shared a kiss and Hermione left to go to sleep. Juniper stood and sighed before walking over to Harry.